What's the benefit of Blynk 2.0 over Arduino iot?

Hey there,

The app dark theme is not implemented yet.

1 Like

Thanks, is 2.0 a partial release?

Before the end of 2021 :thinking:

2 Likes

the dark theme is coming I’m not sure when but it’s a fact.
In my opinion, the reason why it’s not out yet because there’s priorities and the theme is not a high priority, be patient :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes but the dark theme already exist

Maybe for the white label plan only.

1 Like

We are working hard on dark theme. There is also a major design update coming. Blynk apps will become much more beautiful.

5 Likes

I’m so excited now

I’m so excited too :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I see it doesn’t take much to excite you guys. It takes more than a screen color to excite me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have to say that I agree!

Pete.

I started using BLYNK a few yeas ago and quickly discovered how easy it was to create the application /interface side of the project. Most other solutions do not make it easy to create and talk to the interface.

With Blynk you can quickly create a very powerful interface. I think that this is my number one reason for using BLYNK.

Any status on dark theme?

@bigMoose because most of the Blynk team are Ukrainians, living in the middle of a war zone at present, I’d guess that things like adding the dark theme to the app are pretty low on their list of priorities at the moment :thinking:

Pete.

3 Likes

Pete, I’d prefer to hear an update from the Product Team and not a guess from a forum moderator.

Thanks , Mike
(Plus plan subscriber)

No problem Mike, just don’t spam the forum with duplicate topics please.

Pete.

Interesting… I was going to ask if we were going to loose blynk because of the Ukraine/Russia war… guess time will tell.

Update for Beta testers will be released at the end of this week.

Nope. Blynk team is safe and far away from the actual fighting. Also, the part of the team is already out of Ukraine.

11 Likes

Dimitriy, Thank you for the update. Be safe!

Pete, you’ll excuse me if I’m mildly offended. There is no indication this thread referred to a Dark mode. A simple search doesn’t really return much…

I personally take great pains to adhere to the forums etiquette.

Thanks, and Thank you for the service you provide to the forum members, you’re quite knowledgeable.

Mike

I am beta tester with Blynk legacy, but I don’t see how to join Blynk iot beta tester :thinking:

1 Like