What happens when the PLUS package expires

I just register PLUS in 1 month, today. And I see that will expires on 10 Apr 2023.
So what happens when it’s expire?
And at that time, can i register for 1 year or not ?
Thanks!

Hello,
There are two subscription options:

1. monthly
  2. yearly

At the expiration of the plan, the amount should be automatically debited from your card and the plan will be extended

1 Like

Hi sir!
I have a question to ask you
When I successfully upgrade an account to the PLUS plan, for example: β€œa1@gmail.com”.
Then I logout, I login with β€œa2@gmail.com” account. And upgrade this account to PLUS plan. Will I still have to pay for the second account?
Thank you!
P/s: Both accounts upgrade on the same phone

Hello, @luong5490 As far as I understood your question yes.

Each account has its own email. And this email is used for login, working on the platform, updating the plan.

1 Like

These two accounts work independently

I understand. The data is stored on the server. And each account works independently of the others

I want to ask, if an account has 4 devices β€œA”, β€œB”, β€œC”, β€œD” and 2 users. Can I configure the first user to use 1 device β€œA” and the second user to use 3 devices: β€œB”, β€œC”, β€œD” or not?

I don’t think there is such a possibility on the plus plan. This can be limited to permissions on the PRO plan.

1 Like

I mean, do I have to pay to upgrade to the PLUS plan for both of these login accounts? Or just pay once time to use both.
Now I only notice that I have been charged only once

If these are different accounts, then you need to pay for each separately.

Maybe you have one account, have you invited a user to your account? I mean within the same organization

1 Like

These two accounts are separate, not the same organization
Currently, I’m only charged for the first account upgrade
The second account has also been upgraded to the PLUS package, but no money has been deducted

As far as I know, it is impossible to subscribe two times to one subscription in Play Store, so it’s probably an app bug (which we should fix) and it would not deduct money for a second account subscription. You can verify that by click on Manage Subscription or via Play Store β†’ Click on avatar β†’ Payments & subscriptions β†’ Subscriptions

So, if you are afraid, it somehow will charge you twice - I doubt this will happen (but if it will happen somehow, please update this thread).
If you are interested how to have several separate accounts with subscription - it is better to subscribe from the Blynk Console, as Play Store may allow several subscriptions, but only if they are different subscriptions (like plus monthly and yearly, or plus and pro).

If you remember: did you switched to second account right after subscribing to plus plan from the app, or later?

1 Like

I am using iOS.

Two account is look like image
I switched to second account right after subscribing to plus plan from the app
And i subscribing to plus plan for second account from the app
But this time, I have not been deducted