Wemos d1 mini not reciving any data from Blynk

At this point I am pretty sure I tried everything but I hope I can get some help here.
I have bought 2 Wemos d1 mini boards and I tried connecting them to Blynk every way I know but every way seems to bring a new problem.

1. Edgent code

I tried using the edgent code and it infact generates a WiFi network but I tried connecting to it on 4 phones and not a single one has worked. The interesting part is that both of my computers connect to it no problem but it doesn’t help much because from what I know this function is for phones only.

1. Traditional method

I tried coding this method myself but I was not even close to getting it working so I tried 6 scripts from the internet and it just did not want to recive any data. The device is online and the serial monitor is not showing any problems but when I try to change any values in the blynk app it does nothing (It does not display text on the serial monitor or give voltage at any of the GPIOs)

This is the code from the official examples modified a bit to also hopefully control a led at the D8 pin.
(Some stuff is blured out for obvious reasons)

/*************************************************************

You can use this sketch as a debug tool that prints all incoming values
  sent by a widget connected to a Virtual Pin 1 in the Blynk App.

App project setup:
Slider widget (0...100) on V1
 *************************************************************/

// Template ID, Device Name and Auth Token are provided by the Blynk.Cloud
// See the Device Info tab, or Template settings
#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID           "T/\/\/\/\"
#define BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME           "Neonki"
#define BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN            "*********************"

// Comment this out to disable prints and save space
#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial

#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

char auth[] = BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN;

// Your WiFi credentials.
// Set password to "" for open networks.
char ssid[] = "zjemcie";
char pass[] = "/\/\/\/\/\";

// This function will be called every time Slider Widget
// in Blynk app writes values to the Virtual Pin 1
BLYNK_WRITE(V0)
{
  int pinValue = param.asInt(); // assigning incoming value from pin V1 to a variable
  // You can also use:
  // String i = param.asStr();
  // double d = param.asDouble();
  Serial.print("V1 Slider value is: ");
  Serial.println(pinValue);
}
BLYNK_WRITE(V1)
{
  int pin=param.asInt();
  digitalWrite(15,pin);
  }
void setup()
{
  // Debug console
  Serial.begin(115200);
  delay(100);
  pinMode(15,OUTPUT);
   pinMode(15,OUTPUT);

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
  // You can also specify server:
  //Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, "blynk.cloud", 80);
  //Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, IPAddress(192,168,1,100), 8080);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
}

Providing the serial monitor output from start may help

Did not think about that, sorry

[6402] Connected to WiFi
[6402] IP: 192.168.31.36
[6402]
___ __ __
/ _ )/ /_ _____ / /__
/ _ / / // / _ / '/
/
//_, /////_
/
__/ v1.1.0 on ESP8266

#StandWithUkraine StandWithUkraine | #StandWithUkraine banner and related documents

[6413] Connecting to blynk.cloud:80
[6502] Ready (ping: 37ms).

You’re meant to be doing this via the Blynk app an “+ Add Device” within the app.

How have you configured the V0 and V1 datastreams?

Have you created a device from your template?

Have you set-up these widgets in the web dashboard or the mobile dashboard?
Are the widgets attached to the correct datastreams?

Pete.

Yes, I done everything as you are saying, but I can’t connect to the WiFi network through the Add Device funcition or the phone settings.

Serial monitor output when trying to add the device would help.

I asked questions about HOW you’d configured datastreams, so “I’ve done all that” doesn’t provide an answer.

Pete.

This is the serial monitor output at startup

[6402] Connected to WiFi
[6402] IP: 192.168.31.36
[6402]

/ _ )/ /_ _____ / /__
/ _ / / // / _ / '/
/
//_, /////_
/
__/ v1.1.0 on ESP8266

#StandWithUkraine StandWithUkraine | #StandWithUkraine banner and related documents

[6413] Connecting to blynk.cloud:80
[6502] Ready (ping: 37ms).

I have configured my datastreams as virtual pins that should “connect” to V0 and V1 and the data type is integer.

Maybe when you’ve answered all of my questions I’ll be in a better position to respond.

Pete.

I really apologize for not realizing my mistakes, especially as a non native english speaker all this including the coding is just a bit overwhealming.

-I configured the V0 and V1 datastreams as virtual pins and set the data type to integer (I did not change any other settings)

-Yes I did create the device from my template

-I have tried both the web dashboard and the mobile dashboard

-Yes the widgets are correctly attached

I thing that it might be a problem with my bad coding, I have a bit of experience when it comes to programing arduino but I can’t seem to really understand all of the blynk functions

BLYNK_WRITE(V1)
{
int pin=param.asInt();
digitalWrite(15,pin);
}

I just pasted this part from another script I found online and I think I get how it works in general but I dont understand why it won’t pull the pin 15 to high.

And what about the other datastream settings, like min/max values etc?
Screenshots would help!

Using variable names like pin is very bad practice, as:
A) it’s not a descriptive name that tells you anything about the role of that variable
B) words like pin are often reserved words in programming languages, so can cause all sorts of issues.

I assume that your LED is connected to pin D8 and either GND or 3.3v, has a suitable current limiting resistor and is correctly polarised?
Why don’t you add some serial print statements into your BLYNK_WRITE code so that you can tell if these functions are being triggered by the app?

Pete.

Thanks for the tip about not using pin in my code, I will fix it next thing tomorrow morning.
When it comes to hardware I am pretty sure I did everything right, the LED is rated to operate at 3.3v so it does not need a resistor and the polarity is correct( I have checked i by connecting the leg of the led that is supposed to go to the D8 output to the 3.3v output and it lit up no problem. I will also try to test the BLYNK_WRITE function tomorrow.

Thank you for your time and help