Webhook confusion

Is the UX confusing or is this as intended? I see no ability to fire a webhook for every device in a template, I have to select individual devices from a list?

I also only see data stream as an option in the dropdown when the documentation says there should be more options.

Hello,
about webhook you can read Webhooks - Blynk Documentation

You need to create a separate webhook for each device.

About limit for webhook you can read limit docs Limits - Blynk Documentation

Regards

The documentation doesn’t seem to mention this… will it be an option in the future?

Also, I do not see the options listed in the documentation

Just wanted to say thank you for your replies and I hope your monday is going well!

Some additional clarification in documents would be wonderful.

For instance, is it one webhook created per minute total or one webhook fire? Is this per device / per minute or per minute in general.

Are there plans to have a webhook fire based on template instead of individual device?

Are there plans to increase the webhook limit from 20? I have a plan that supports 40 devices this means 20 of my devices will have decreased functionality at the moment.

Are there plans to increase the webhook limit from 20? I have a plan that supports 40 devices this means 20 of my devices will have decreased functionality at the moment.

Sorry, there are no plans to increase the limits yet

Are there plans to have a webhook fire based on template instead of individual device?

only device for now

For instance, is it one webhook created per minute total or one webhook fire? Is this per device / per minute or per minute in general.

per minute in general. but i’ll clarify

Makes sense, I appreciate the response.

Thanks!

Hello, @jbotte

I clarified, the rate limit is 1 per minute for one webhook

1 Like

Yes. That’s in our plans. Hopefully soon.

1 Like