Water Tank Level Indicator with Low Level Warning Notifications

Probably not, the ultrasonic sensors are fairly large so physically it might be a challenge to get useable readings.

Pete.

hi mr. pete …
please give me a schematic of the circuit

Is this not enough…?

Pete.

how about this, I can’t compiling

Looks like its time to sort-out that mess of wires behind your monitor :grinning:

As far as the error message is concerned, the code in Post #1 of this topic compiles fine for me, so I assume that you have a problem with the way that your Blynk library is installed, or you have an old version (older than 0.6.1) of the Blynk library installed.

BTW, Ctrl-Alt-PrtScn is a better way of copying the active window so that it can be pasted into your post, rather than taking a photo of the screen (and the wiring behind).

Pete.

thank you sir, I have successfully uploaded this coding. one more, how do you make this blynk? I have trouble making it, I beg you to teach me to make this blynk ,? Thank you, Mr. Pete

I don’t understand the question.

Pete.

I can’t make blynk, please tell me the tutorial

I have absolutely no idea what it is that you are asking me to help you with.
Explain what the issue is, in words other than “I can’t make blynk”, and I’ll try to point you in the right direction.

Pete.

I have trouble making the parameters in the blynk application … can you show me the way? I want parameters like you created

It’s all documented in the code…

Pete.

Is this true?

The widget you have connected to V8 doesn’t look like a terminal widget to me.

Pete.

then I have to install v8 on what widget?

Pete.

is this the pin for relay 5v?

'filterSamples` is the number that is used for the smoothing calculations and as the code says it must be a odd number and must be at least 3 or larger.

The code doesn’t include any relay control logic. I guess this is because it depends on the type of relay that you’re using (active HIGH or active LOW) and what that relay controls.
If you had a scenario where water was being pumped into a holding tank, and you wanted to start the pump when the level reached a lower limit, and stop the pump when it reached a higher limit, then the logic would be much different to if the scenario was about a tank that was filling via rainwater and you needed to know if there was sufficient water to operate a sprinkler system, or if there was too much water which needed to be vented.

Pete.

Is this widget setting correct?

I wouldn’t have thought so.
You have the Step set to 0. This means that every time you press the ‘+’ or ‘-’ symbols of the step widget the current value will change by 0 (in other words, it won’t change at all).

You have the upper limit set to 7,000 and the lower limit set to 0, and 7,000 is the starting value. This means that when you change step value to, lets say 100, and run the project then the step widget will display 7,000 and only the ‘-’ symbol will have any effect, as you are already at the maximum. This may be what you want, but don’t be confused by this behaviour.

Pete.

Ok, thx sir,
I get it