User_Interface.h : No such file or directory

I’m so glad it worked.

Have a nice day buddy.

Likewise. Thank you again.

If you need any help I will be here.

Most grateful. Thank you.

Your welcome :+1:

Thank you once again John93 for your assistance in getting my code compiled. I am able to connect to the cloud but the issue I am having now is frequent board wifi disconnects.
My board is not saving my wifi information. After it connects for let’s say 5mins, it disconnects and goes back to AP Mode. How do I fix this? Thank you.

As far as I know many people having the same issue, anyway I will give it a try.

Much Appreciated. Thank you.

Hello buddy.

Unfortunately I couldn’t find any solution to this problem but there is something I would like you to test.

Greetings.

Hello John, for some weird reason and by some miracle, my devices are now reconnecting. No more sudden disconnect.
I really appreciate all your assistance. Thank you, John.

Alright buddy. If you need any help I will be here.

Greetings.

Cant thank you enough. Will do. Thank you.

You don’t have to thank me buddy.

Greetings.

did you find user_interface.h library? need it for other project, thanks

hello I have this error please fix

Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino Uno”

In file included from E:\Documets\Arduino\Edgent_ESP8266\Edgent_ESP8266.ino:21:0:

BlynkEdgent.h:3:12: fatal error: user_interface.h: No such file or directory

#include “user_interface.h”

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

exit status 1

user_interface.h: No such file or directory

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

The Edgent sketch isn’t compatible with the Arduino Uno + ESP-01 combination, which I assume is what you are using.

You need to fix this by either upgrading to a board that has built-in WiFi capabilities and is supported by the Edgent sketch, such as a NodeMCU or ESP32, or using a non-Edgent example sketch.

Pete.

Hi PeteKnight,

Same here. I come to a development state where i want to use OTA. But my work is based on and Arduino Uno + EPS8266 (connected as this example : Connect Arduino UNO to Wifi network using ESP8266 module ).
Any chance to add this configuration to Blynk Edgent templates ? or to provides a develop sketch ?

The Uno doesn’t support OTA, so same answer as before - move-on from the prehistoric hardware platform, or don’t use OTA.

Pete.