BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

Use Smartphones' Sensors and Actuators

Is there any idea by when the widgets for mobile sensors will be available. These widgets will be very useful and will open up many doors.

0 Likes

The moment my TV turns on when I turn my smartphone upside down as it also goes into silent mode … Can’t wait :smiley:

0 Likes

Those widgets are in roadmap for this month. Stay tuned!

1 Like

@Dmitriy How about a widget that tells about your battery. Let’s say I build a smart switch that goes off as soon as my phone is fully charged. Will save a lot of power and battery life.

1 Like

As I know in all phones when battery is fully charged it is not charged anymore. So this optimization not necessary.

0 Likes

so no chance of having that widget?

0 Likes

It wasn’t in our plans. I can’t promise it.

0 Likes

split this topic #28

A post was split to a new topic: Would like to use my iPhone sensors to control the rear brake on my bicycle via Blynk

0 Likes

closed #29
0 Likes

opened #30
0 Likes

hi @Dmitriy @Pavel,

did you have any further progression with the wifi detection? it seems like a continued theme for people trying to trigger home automation events. Currently the GPS widget uses too much power…

thanks

0 Likes

This widget in our roadmap.

1 Like

we can recycle an old smartphone :

doorbell videophone with its webcam and microphone and a virtual numeric keypad to access door lock
:wink:

0 Likes