Upgrade from Plus to Pro40 using promotion

I’m trying to upgrade from PLUS to PRO 40 using the holidays promotion code. When applying code it says “This code is valid, but your order doesn’t qualify.” It appears that the PRO plan is prorated to the date that my Plus subscription started. What is the “upgrade to PRO” promotion code intended to be used for if it doesn’t work when upgrading to PRO?

Redlunn

Did you choose the “Bill Yearly” option when you tried to upgrade, as the email said “Upgrade to any annual PRO plan before December 31st” which I assume means that you have to choose “Bill Yearly” rather than the default “Bill Monthly” option.

Pete.

Hi Pete.
Yes, yearly plan is selected.

@iryna_l one for you to look at?

Pete.

@Redlunn hello, sorry for the inconvenience. it seems to be a stripe bug. Unfortunately, we can’t do much here. Waiting for the stripe team to solve the issue. Most likely we’ll prolong this promo due to this bug.

1 Like

You can message me with your email address and I can manually upgrade you using the discount @Redlunn

Thanks!

1 Like

I will work with Iryna to get the upgrade applied manually. Thanks for the quick responses everyone.