Turn On Off Device Timer set up date timer

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

i show all code
. i want setup timer on off by set up date/time But the device does not run as desired, i think my code have problem , can you find it ? help me

@JoneLopez when you created this “need help…” topic it explained to you what type of information you need to provide, and how to post code correctly to the forum.

I’d suggest that you do the “create topic” process again and read that information, then come back here and edit your original post and add-in the missing data, and post your code in the correct format - which is not a screenshot.

Pete.

1 Like

thank , i am new menber i don’t understand.

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

i show all code
. i want setup timer on off by set up date/time But the device does not run as desired, i think my code have problem , can you find it ? help me

please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly. Triple backticks look like this: ```

1 Like

I fixed my post .

@JoneLopez its a pity you won’t accept my advice.

Your unformatted code has been removed because you used the wrong characters to format your code.

In addition, you haven’t provided any of the information about your hardware, library versions etc that is requested when you create a new “Need help with my project” topic.

If you want help from the forum it pays to do what is asked of you.

Pete.