Trying to make a custom notification sound for a notification widget

Whenever I go to change the Notification sound it just stays on default sound. It shows it as the new notification sound in the settings but still plays the default sound. I am using a Samsung a20 phone.

Yes your right
I also have 1 burglary alarm project same issue we can’t change the notification sound

I think(but I am not absolutely sure) that there were changes made from Android version 8 on. You go to settings, notifications, advanced, select Blynk in apps, there you should see your devices listed, select device, sound, then select the sound you require. Works for me on a S8 running Android 8. Good luck.

Really
Can you please share the screen shot thank you

Click on the device required and allocate the sound you want.

The question was about Blynk Legacy, not Blynk IoT

Pete.

Dear sir
yes the Queshion was about Blynk Legancy , but anyway now slowly i am going to shift blynk iot thanks for reply sir
thanks you from the bottom of my heart

Best regards
Maaz

Dear sir
i just try in blynk legancy it will wont work i hope it will work on new blynk iot
i atached here the picture please take a look thank you

Maaz

Would you like to change the notification sound for the whole blynk iot app notifications or for specific automation only ?

Dear sir
hole blynk iot app sir thanks for reply

Maaz

In the picture you are changing the automation " Door Monitoring " notification sound.

Click on system default channel and from there you can change the blynk iot app notification sound.

Dear sir
thanks for reply i will just change i will work sir thank you from the bottom of my heart sir,
when i keep open my blynk app the notification sound will not change it will same but when i close the app on that time it will work what i set notification sound thank you sir
once again thank you from the bottom of my heart sir

Best regards
Maaz

1 Like

Excuse me but what do you mean by when the app is open the notification sound won’t change ?

Dear sir
Thanks for reply sir I attached here the screen shot sir take a look when I keep open like that the notification sound still same

Best regards
Maaz

This is blynk legacy, I thought you talk about blynk iot

Now this is blynk legacy

Dear sir
Yes sir this is Blynk legacy thanks for replying sir

Best Regards
Maaz