Timer start and stop

Has anyone ever written a code to turn on-off? By using nomaly closed relay to control the on-off of RGB LED strip and White light strip or not. I have a problem, I would like to consult

No.

Post your code and explain your problem that you are facing with. And we will help you .

But do not expect anyone to write the code from scratch.

You can go through the Blynk examples and see which suits your needs.

Using a relay to turn a device on or off is one of the commonest uses of Blynk.

However, when you’re controlling an LED strip the normal way to control them is using one or more MOSFETs, as this allows the led strip brightness to be controlled, and if it’s an RGB, RGBW or RGBWW strip then one MOSFET per channel allows you to control the brightness of each channel.

Pete.

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

This code for set timer open-close for use relay switch control RGB LED strip and White light strip . I used circuit normally close for relay switch because protect relay heat from hard work (8-9 hour/day) . And this code was fine but I foud the problem when I set timer for open-close in button blynk app the result is RGB and white light strip open on time close .That correct for duty normally colse relay (when relay status on → RGB and white light off and when relay status off → RGB,white light strip on) . I try to fix my code and chang relay status LOW, HIGH in my code but not work .RGB and white light strip still open on time close when i set . I want to to how can I change button or swap button or swap logic between time-open and time close in widget timeinput in blynk app.

please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly. Triple backticks look like this: ```

Why is this D7 pin used for the all the relay?

I used all relay in pin D7 because other pin are full . I think I used all relay in pin D7 are not the problem . Now the problem are I want to to how can I change button or swap button or swap logic between time-open and time close in widget timeinput in blynk app.

@Eveve_Eveve your code has been removed because you didn’t put triple backticks at the beginning and end, as described in the guide when you created this topic, and ignored @Madhukesh’s request for you to edit your post and insert triple backticks in the appropriate places.

Pete.

1 Like