BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

Time Input Widget (adjustable daily alarm)

Please call me stupid if I am wrong or only blind, but I am not able to get working the Time Input Widget as I want. I just Nowhere I found a solution to handle it like a simple timer with additional the possibility to select the days, when it sould be active. There would be a way with a RTC but I don’t have one and all the in/outputs from my MCU are just assigned.
I just would know a ugly solution but I am interested to know I it would work right.
I would use a normal timer widget, call it every day one time at the same time and count a counter +1.
1 = Monday, 2 = Tuesday…

0 Likes

It’s very simple to set it up the way you describe.

If you don’t assign a virtual pin then the settings won’t be remembered when you exit the widget.

Pete.

0 Likes

As example I took the skript from sketch builder “simple timer + simple timer advanced”. As much as I found out is that when I changed the time and clicked ok, the loop get called and I see in Serial Monitor when it is ON (I call it ON-time). But I did not understand which value change his state from LOW to HIGH when it’s on??
Because if I adjust the timer to 05:00PM nothing happens. Not even the loop which shows me the ON-time get called

0 Likes

The Time Input Widget is not an simple vPin “trigger” like the other timer widget… rather, each time you set some parameters in it on the App, it sends a one-time list of all those time settings to your code, for extraction and distribution to variables and later logic control, based on the devices actual time.

More details here…

0 Likes