The user can't see any devices on the Plus subscription

@Liq Your suggestion is correct , But in PLUS we no more have option to allocate Staff or Admin it had been disabled few weeks back.
If it had been, it would have solved the issue.

admin ok we dont i guess only one admin per account. about staff i dont know. i ll check it out. if ideed you cant assign staff priviles to a user only two options from there: either give your admin credentials either give them one users , owner of all devices his credentials. The only downside of the second option is the ability to download reports i guess. I ll check it out l8r and i ll get back to you

It’s marked as resolved, but it’s not resolved! It’s marked as resolved, but it’s not resolved. I have the same problem since morning, I paid the PLUS plan, this morning all users are without devices :frowning:

1 Like

The issue has not been resolved yet: a user can have multiple devices, but a device cannot have multiple users.

3 Likes

I have the same issue. I am on the PLUS subscription and the devices disappeared from all users this morning.

Is this a permanent change or should we expect things to go back to the way it was?

Personally, I think this change is an upgrade since I can now control the acess for each device. Please let us know what you plan to do for the long run, so I can communicate the change to my users.

1 Like

Hi all, there have been some issues with the default permissions for Plus plan - they were not set up consistently across our different servers, which is basically a bug. Currently, an effort is underway to streamline those permissions and bring them to a unified standard. We will issue a formal update shortly on what the correct expected set of permissions is for the Plus plan across all regions. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused in the meantime.

8 Likes

I have the same issue. I am on the PLUS subscription and the devices disappeared from all users since yesterday (May 12)
On the user’s account there was information that the subscription was canceled on May 12th.

I hope the problem can be resolved quickly. It’s a bit distracting to use.

1 Like

I have the same issue - devices which are in my organisation are not visible to users within the same organization (only device owner sees them)

It used to be visible. You guys made some changes in plans or it’s a bug. If this is how PLUS plan is supposed to work - I say bye bye, I am out.

1 Like

Same problem since May 12th. I hope this is a bug. An answer by Blynk staff will be really appreciated. We are paying a fee for the service (Plus plan). Thanks.

I have the same problem: devices in my organization are not visible to users within the same organization (only the device owner sees them).

Same here. PLUS-plan paying member. Devices disappeared for all (2) users. If I as an admin will be no longer able to share devices with my users this is a deal-breaker for me.
I understand this for free plans, but not for a paying plan…
Sincerely hope this is just a bug!

2 Likes

No, this is far from being solved. My users cannot see any devices - as repored by the other participants of this discussion. Please resolve the issue promptly, this renders my application useless.

4 Likes

Is this problem still being addressed ?

How long will this situation last? Is there anyone proposing any temporary solutions?

I have the same issue and on PLUS plan. Only the amin sees the devices. New, added users have no device info. This is not acceptable. Please fix asap.

1 Like

Hi
But does a transfer mess that I as and admin then loose the device in.my view and in the app. I sounds like it, so hesitant to do so. Can you clarify and confirm that then myself and the other user both have access?
Thanks

I am currently using PLUS like this for almost 2 years. Admin has access to all and user to owned devices.

Another issue is that i can only transfer to one other user. It used to be so that multiple users had acces, e.g. myself as admin an then 2 other users as user. How do I do this without transferring???
Joop

what is the mentioned “unified standard” for permissions in PLUS subscription ?
I would be happy if it would be like it was: All user are able to see device of an org