The user can't see any devices on the Plus subscription

But Before this Issue all Users were able to view all devices by default. If an user was assigned he was further able to Download reports and do other stuff …
So This is not normal ??.

same issue user wont able to see devices and download report

At first go to users and press invite a new user. I guess you ve done it allready.
Then go to my devices , find the line of the device you need to transfer ownership an from the 3 dots button on the right select transfer, and enter the new owner’s email.

As far i can see at the new organization’s permissions you can give each user you want to have access to download reports , staff privileges.

can we give multiple user multiple device permission

yes i think each user can have ownership to more than one device.

by changing owner does it affect any privilege of Admin

nope! Admin has privileges to do anything , he can always take back ownership if required. Also he continues to have all permissions to all organization’s devices

@Liq
Thank you for the instruction
Once we transfer the device to another user the previous user is losing access to the device … even not able to view it.

any suggestions?

thank you. but after giving multiple device ownership user only able to see 1 device only. any suggestion

i dont have anything in mind , you can always give user B, user A’s credentials i guess! :slight_smile:

@Liq
But each device can’t be viewed by multiple user

1 Like

Thank you. issue resolved

@Parth
can you suggest how??

Followed same procedure as above :man_shrugging:t2::sweat_smile:

Still our issue is not resolved. One device to be viewed by multiple users.

@Liq @Parth any suggestions

1 Like

With reference to the post “All organization users see and manage all devices - #10 by Oleksii-QA
users can see all devices of an organization and is the default permissions.

Ever since i am using Blynk (now more than a year) all users were able to view all devices and the device owner had further more rights.
Currently only the device owner and Admin is able to view the device.

@Dmitriy @Oleksii-QA Kindly resolve this issue at the earliest

Give ownership of all devices to one user with “staff” privileges. Give credentials of that user to all the persons that needs to access all devices. Or give them your admin credentials directly :slight_smile:

@Liq Your suggestion is correct , But in PLUS we no more have option to allocate Staff or Admin it had been disabled few weeks back.
If it had been, it would have solved the issue.