The code of my project is giving me Blynk libraries problems (I've reinstalled them all, but nothing changed)

I’m almost at the end of my project for college, for 09/11. Open a mini garage door with a servo, usin esp 01 (esp8266) to connect the arduino uno to wifi and blynk, with its widgets, to control the servo and show the status of the door based on the MC 38 sensor.
But my code is giving me this error when I try to upload it (I have everything set up, the wiring is flawless):

[Unformatted compiler error message removed by moderator]

The code: https://pastebin.com/raw/Ff7wZUM1

I need some help, I don’t have much time to spend

@Arthur Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your compiler error message so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

Pete.

The code you’ve linked to is a mess, for a variety of reasons:

It uses BlynkSimpleStream.h which the wrong library file for your hardware setup. See the examples included with the library for the correct .h files to use for your hardware.

It uses the RTC widget, which doesn’t exist in Blynk IoT. See the documentation for the new RTC methods.

You aren’t including the SSIS and WiFi password in your Blynk.begin command, and instead you’re doing some weird AT command stuff in your void setup.
Once again, the examples for your hardware demonstrate the correct methods.

There are some other “bad practice” issues in your code, but they shouldn’t stop it working.

Pete.