Temperature ifttt

hi all, i need an example of a thermostat that works for me from google home via ifttt. hope someone can help me. thank you all

More information required, otherwise this topic will be deleted

Pete.

i need a practical example with arduino ethernet and dht11 sensor, where i can set the temperature via ifttt and google assistance

Is this a real-world project, or a college assignment?
Does it still need to be working 6 months from now?
Are you tied to this particular sensor and board/connection type?

Pete.

is a project for my underfloor heating and must be as a function between about 6 months and are not necessarily tied to shield and free. thank you for the interest

Well, if you use the old version of Blynk (the version that most of the examples here are written for), then it will be retired in around 6 months.

That means any examples you find may need some work, especially if they use the timer or time input widgets or use notifications.
The DHT11 sensor is extremely poor quality and inaccurate, so I’d avoid any of the DHT range if possible.
I’d also avoid the Arduino Uno/Nano/Mega type of devices and focus instead on the NodeMCU or ESP32 boards as these have built-in WiFi and a number of other advantages.

Look for a thermostat project which includes hysteresis, as this will avoid having the heating relay turn on and off rapidly when the temperature is hovering around the target temperature.

Get the project working with the new version of Blynk first, then look at adding-in the IFTTT integration, but bear in mind that the IFTTT examples on this site are for Blynk 0.1 and the Blynk 2.0 server addresses and HTTP API syntax is different.

Pete.

ok, I’m interested in knowing how to write the json message in ifttt to set a virtual pin

Plenty of examples on the forum if you do a search.
Key things are….

1. hard-code the server IP address (don’t use blynk-cloud.com)
  2. use the GET method
  3. put everything in the URL field

The syntax and IP addresses of the cloud servers are different in Blynk 2.0 but the details are in the documentation.

Pete.

you can send me some examples already done in the community