Table deletes data switching devices

I have two tables in a tab, with around 15 elements each.
If I change to the tab where I have the device selector and pick a different device, all the table’s data are lost, even if I return to the previous device with the selector.
I’m never doing a clear of the tables.
It seems like it is not syncing with the server.

iOS/Android?

Android

Yeah, I confirm I have the same problem with the LCD.

@tulo the issue is fixed.

2 Likes

I don’t see any change. What was changed? The app or the server?

Server

Is this already live? Because I see the old behavior. I’m using the public server.

Yes. It is live.

For me it is still not working.
Each table only holds one value when I switch device with the device selector.

What app version do you have? Some additional settings? Tabs/DeviceTiles in the project?

It’s 2.20.3
I have the tables in a tab and I have the device selector (no device tiles).

Is this issue still reproducible on your devices? As we could not reproduce it with latest app’s version on our devices.

Yeah, I still have the issue with tables, LCD (I didn’t test the terminal).

@tulo please provide minimal and detailed steps in order to reproduce the issue.

I try to write as many details I can:

• Public Server
  • I have one device selector with 5 devices
  • I have tabs. In one tab there is the device selector.
  • In another tab there are two tables.
  • If I move from the tab with the tables, to the tab with the device selector and switch device (let’s say from A to B), then I switch back to the device A, then I move to the tab with the tables, all the data except the first (or a random one idk) are gone. I need to wait for new data to be pushed to the server to see the complete data.

@tulo thanks. What app version do you have? We did many releases since 2.20.3. Is that issue reproduced on the latest app?

I’m experiencing it now with 2.24.0.
I did a video but I don’t know how to show it here.

I noticed today something important. I added a new device in the project and for that device only it seems to work smoothly. But for the old devices it doesn’t work…weird.