Support for nrf BLEPeripheral Library

I am using BLE Nano however there are features on BLEPeripheral library that I need. I am not using BLE_API.h from Redbearlab. Most of the boards native BLE library has been integrated by Blynk. I cannot use generic one to work with Blynk.

This library will open Blynk to more nrf51/52 boards. Think about more boards…

We already support that. Check other BLE examples…

Like this one: https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library/tree/master/examples/Boards_Bluetooth/Adafruit_Bluefruit_LE

The Adafruit Bluefruit LE is mainly a virtual RF serial port. I am using the same library for RFduino & Redbearlab BLE Nano but without the serial port. I won’t be using the
#include <BlynkSimpleSerialBLE.h>
Instead, I need something similar like this.
#include <BlynkSimpleRedBearLab_BLE_Nano.h>
But, this are two BLE library that will crash with each other.

Just use serial, you’ll probably have to cahange library code a bit :slight_smile:

It won’t compile on BLE Nano platform.
C:\Users\danie_000\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Blynk/BlynkProtocol.h:116:11: error: 'yield' was not declared in this scope

yield();

Which library code to start with? I supposed this will be a new blynk library. Using BlynkSimpleRedBearLab_BLE_Nano.h
as template??

I have written my version of library here. Seems to be able to compile with Arduino Sketch, but I am not able to get Blynk to connect to the device.

The file