Superchart saved/retreived old data from Firestore

• Hardware model + communication type : ESP32 Dev
• Smartphone OS : Android
• Blynk server region : SG
• Blynk Library version : 0.6.1
• Post your FORMATTED sketch code. Remove your AUTH TOKEN from code. Don’t post screenshots
• Post your serial monitor output when experiencing some issues

My Question:

• Im doing Auto Pet Feeder, User set time from widget with the amount(g)
  • 3 session available for a day (Morning,Noon,Night)
  • I want to store all data such as [Session(Parent node), amount,time,date] in Firestore
  • I notice that Superchart will lost all the data when ESP32 offline, how do I retrieved back all previous data? Plus if the data retrieved from Firestore, how do I display each past session back into Superchart I dont want to use Blynk Cloud

That’s not how Superchart works.
If your symptom is that you are only seeing data in the “live” tab of your Superchart then that’s because you haven’t enabled the “Enable history data” option for each datastream that you’re displaying un you’re Superchart…

Once you do this, the Superchart will display history that goes back as far as your subscription plan allows…

Storing the data in an external database like Firestore isn’t going to help you. Superchart is designed to work with the data that is stored in the Blynk Cloud database, not an external database.

Pete.

owh okay all solved, thanks for help

btw old superchart on blynk legacy dont have this old history option right? Never notice this before

It’s just be introduced in datastreams last month…

Pete.