SuperChart not showing data

A few days ago, SuperChart was displaying values (int and string) sent to Blynk every minute,
I don’t know what has changed, but now all timescales show “No Data Yet…” when the same data is sent to the virtual pins of V3 and V4, however, the Labelled Value Displays show the correct values, and show a change.

I would say that the data is not being recorded as a string is being sent, however it was working with Strings perfectly a few days ago.
Relevant code:
String temp = String(dht.readTemperature());
String hum = String(dht.readHumidity());
Blynk.virtualWrite(3, temp);
Blynk.virtualWrite(4, hum);

@Luca_Ruggier have you updated the Blynk library recently? I think in order to fix the issue you need to send float and not String. Can you please print those string to the terminal so we can see what is this? In case those string contain some characters like space or alphabetic chars - they are not accepted to the superchart.

Yeah I did just update the library but was having problems sending floats, however updating the esp core in arduino ide fixed that, floats sending fine now, but superchart still not showing any data, an any timescale.

Do you use same code as above to send floats?

float volt, perc, batvolt, temp, hum;
temp = dht.readTemperature();
hum = dht.readHumidity();
Blynk.virtualWrite(3, temp);
Blynk.virtualWrite(4, hum);

Maybe you just haven’t generated enough data after you did a fix? You should have already data fro 1h scale I think.

15 min, 30 min, and 1 hour all show ‘no data yet…’

I’m an idiot… I had the correct virtual pin… but the wrong device… sorry for that @Dmitriy

Thanks! Your post helped me solve my chart display problem. I was sending the data together with the units of measurement. We created new virtual pins only with the data for the superchart, now everything is ok.