Super Chart missing data

Hello,

My Super Chart was working fine for months on my Blynk app.
2 weeks ago, there is nothing display on “1 hour” chart. After few days, the “6 hours” show no data . After few more days, the “1 day” chart show no data either.
I can still see the chart for 1 week with the last data on Monday, Oct 8th.
Yes, I can confirm that there is a data out for those pin as I can see the data with “value display”

Please help me to get data back to super chart.

Regards,
Key

Hello. Local server or cloud?

It’s on local server.

Version?

Sorry for not provide enough info. Blynk library version 0.5.3 running on RPi 3+ and IOS

Does anyone know why data is missing on super chart ?

Please help.

@key make sure you’re sending actual numbers to chart pins (not strings)

Yes, actual number was sending to the chart.

Everything was working fine before and it just stop display the chart recently on 1hr, 6hr and 1day.
The 1 week, 1 Month or 3 Months are still working fine.

@key what is your server version?

It’s running Server version 0.39.4

Hi there,
Key: did you find a solution for this problem.
I have been using cloud server for a long time and I swtich my projects to local server. There are 4 devices at home. Superchart shows data from only 2. but when I turn on live view, I see data from 4 devices.

in another problem; If I choose something other than live or 1d view in the period section, it shows nothing.

Hardware : Raspberry pi3
server : 0.39.12.java8
Platform : ios

Hi. This means your hardware sends not a number. You need to check what exaclty your hardware sends and fix the issue on the hardware side.

Hi Dmitriy
I use the same code I used when I connected to the cloud. but I’il check it again when I get home.

90% the issue is with some additional chars within your number you send to the server. As Live graph has a bit different parser.

1 Like

Yes, I found the solution: The problems was due to RPI 3+ running out of space on SD card. Free up the space fix my issue.

Note: your issue might be different.

1 Like

Hi Dmitriy, do you see a problem with this coding ?. How can I check if the submitted information is in the proper format. As I mentioned earlier, the same information was not a problem when using the cloud server. I may be making a simple mistake because I’m not a software developer.

if (currentMillis - previousMillis1 >= interval1) {
    previousMillis1 = currentMillis;
    Blynk.virtualWrite(V50, WiFi.RSSI()); //Value display widget + Super Chart-1
    Blynk.virtualWrite(V51, WiFi.localIP().toString()); //Value display widget
    float h = dht.readHumidity();
    float t = dht.readTemperature();
    float f = dht.readTemperature(true);

if (isnan(h) || isnan(t) || isnan(f)) {
      Serial.println("Failed to read from DHT sensor!");
      return;
    }
    float hif = dht.computeHeatIndex(f, h);
    float hic = dht.computeHeatIndex(t, h, false);

Blynk.virtualWrite(V0, t); //Value display widget + Super Chart-2
    Blynk.virtualWrite(V1, h);  //Value display widget + Super Chart-2
    Blynk.virtualWrite(V2, hic);  //Value display widget + Super Chart-2

}

Based on your screenshot, you are relying on the Graph to see your values… do you not have any standalone Display Widgets, of even the Terminal Widget or Serial.print() to show the actual sent values?

Was it that simple? :slight_smile: I see decimal values when I look at Serial.print. As in the following screenshot;

If you didn’t already have display widgets, then… yes?.. I have always understood the Superchart acts more as a repeater for the necessarily existing display widgets. Why it reportedly worked on cloud without them… who knows? :thinking:

@brsglrx probably you have outdated server.