Suoer Chart settings

In my project i have to plot a graph value vs time the limitation of time is 4 minutes and update time is every 15 seconds and y axis i have to show 0-100% in the interval of 5%. But in superchart settings there is option for standard resolution and high resolution there is no update time in seconds, for y axis there is option for Min and Max value setting but no option for grid size settings.
Please help me out for this that will be helpful for me to complete this project.

No grid lines in superchart.

Live would be updated as the data is sent. So if you send data every 15 seconds, then every 15 seconds the sent data will appear. I believe all other resolutions do some type of averaging. How it averages the data for each time period I do not know.

I do not think the data that is sent with the CSV is averaged.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

It’s pretty well documented here:
http://docs.blynk.cc/#widgets-displays-superchart

The important bits are:

Time ranges picker Allows you to select required periods (15m, 30m, 1h, 3h, …) and resolution for your chart. Resolution defines how precise your data is. Right now chart supports 2 types of resolution standard and high. Resolution also depends on the selected period. For example, standard resolution for 1d means you’ll get 24 points per day (1 per hour), with high resolution you’ll get for 1d 1440 points per day (1 per minute).

and

Superchart supports currently 2 types of granularity:
Minute granularity - 1h, 6h, 1d;
Hour granularity - 1w, 1m, 3m;
This means that minimum chart update interval is 1 minute for 1h, 6h, 1d periods. 1 hour for 1w, 1m and 3m periods. As Blynk Cloud is free to use we have a limit on how many data you can store. At the moment Blynk Cloud accepts 1 message per minute per pin. In case you send your data more frequently your values will be averaged. For example, in case you send value 10 at 12:12:05 and than again 12 at 12:12:45 as result in chart you’ll see value 11 for 12:12.

In order to see data in chart you need to use either widgets with “Frequency reading” interval (in that case your app should be open and running) or you can use Blynk.virtualWrite on hardware side. Every Blynk.virtualWrite command is stored on server automatically. In that case you don’t need application to be up and running

Pete.

1 Like