“Sorry, server can’t talk now. Try Later”

Hi-

I have got issues almost 2 weeks untill now, I’m trying to export data from Blynk Application to my email, but I keep getting this error message (error message: “Sorry, server can’t talk now. Try Later”. Anything anyone can do to help?

Thanks!

Blynk IoT or Blynk Legacy?

Can you provide details of exactly what steps you are taking to export the data, and if you are using Blynk IoT details of the type of subscription you have and the way that the datastream(s) you’re trying to export are configured?

If you’re using Blynk Legacy, is this a one-off export from a Superchart, or a report in the report widget?

Pete.

1 Like

Thank you for respont.

I’m using Blynk Legacy and exporting from a Superchart. I used to do that, but now I can’t export data. What happen?

Chi.

Cloud server or local server?

Have you tried to do this via the reports widget?

Pete.

I just figure out that I use the local server and now there should be an error with the local server. This sensor data is very important to me. Do you know is there any way I can retrieve the data from History Graph widget when the local server was error?

Chi.

The data is stored on the local server. If you can get that up and running, or restore a backup of the local server data then you should be able to retrieve the data.

If the local server is lost then so is the data.

Pete.

1 Like

Thank you so much for anwser me. I can do it. This problem is caused by the local server.