@vshymanskyy, please take a look

1 Like

Please use Arduino IDE 1.6.5

1 Like

i try already…now again gonna try

Didnt resolve same problen in Arduino IDE 1.6.5

Didnt resolve same problen in Arduino IDE 1.6.5

Your sketch is VERY wrong.
Why don’t you just try using the provided examples?
Are you familiar with Arduino IDE?

I have tried to compile the ESP8266_Standalone sketch in Arduino 1.6.5 and get errors # ESP8266_Standalone compile errors,# these two error occur

ESP8266_Standalone.ino:29:25: fatal error: ESP8266WiFi.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Error compiling.

In file included from ESP8266_Standalone.ino:30:0:
C:\Users\M Rafi\Documents\Arduino\libraries\blynk-library-master/BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h: In member function ‘void BlynkWifi::connectWiFi(const char*, const char*)’:
C:\Users\M Rafi\Documents\Arduino\libraries\blynk-library-master/BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h:36:10: error: ‘WiFi’ was not declared in this scope
WiFi.begin(ssid, pass);
^
C:\Users\M Rafi\Documents\Arduino\libraries\blynk-library-master/BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h:38:10: error: ‘WiFi’ was not declared in this scope
WiFi.begin(ssid);
^

Some time this one occur. After upload other library. I am working on it from last three days ,but didnt resolve
WARNING: library ESP8266WiFi claims to run on [esp8266] architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on [avr] architecture(s).

In file included from C:\Users\M Rafi\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP8266WiFi\src/ESP8266WiFi.h:33:0,
** from ESP8266_Standalone.ino:29:**
C:\Users\M Rafi\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP8266WiFi\src/ESP8266WiFiType.h:26:19: fatal error: queue.h: No such file or directory
** #include <queue.h>**
** ^**
compilation terminated.
Error compiling.

how try to provided example ,without library

Tell us what hardware you are trying to use and we will tell you what you are doing wrong.

Also provide the sketch you are trying to compile. Are you familiar with installing the required Blynk libraries?

1 Like

TY… i solve myself:)

A post was split to a new topic: Could I Know how to solve