[SOLVED] Twitter & facebook auth for Local Server

1- where is the place for facebook and twitter auth token for server(setup for login users with facebook and twitter)???

2- where is default you auth token user login for fb and twitter for delit them and replace it with my auth token app???

Hello. This is not supported for local servers.

hello thanks and you mean i will can not buy a web server and upload the server .jar on my host like as you and build a personal web server? :blush: ?
:slight_smile:

You can use it. However, some features are not supported on local server. Lile facebook login or twits.

• sorry is here any trial access on local host server for any activity?

• made any limited accessibility(for mobile apps or server files) on local host?

• how much is blynk’s app safe on local server for any remote or upload data or something when server host hardware connected to internet?(on local host server we have how much secure?

• is on blynk’s app any remote or something else?(on loacal host)

so can you tell me where can i find the place for your auth token for fb? (to replace with my auth token)

No. As it is fully free.

It is super safe :slight_smile:.[quote=“sarlak.l, post:5, topic:14415”]
is on blynk’s app any remote or something else?(on loacal host)
[/quote]

?

You can’t as this is not supported on local server as I said before.

so i understand i mean i want make a personal web host server and do it? please please please say where can i find that?

Perhaps a clearer question would be more beneficial :wink:

Are you asking how to connect to your Local server, from your App?

https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-server#blynk-server

i want setup my server to build a personal web host server(it mean i want build a personal server with .jar file- are you understand?) so i want know that where i must replaced my personal auth token for fb or twitter login mode that manage it with my fb or twitter account.
are you understand me?

I understand the first part… just follow the GitHub instructions… and when creating new account from app (via email NOT FB!), use the custom login option and your Local Server IP (as shown in the instructions).

Then when you create a new project the Local Server will generate and supply an authcode, just like how the Cloud Server does it.

As for your own personal web host server, and/or hacking Local Server to do whatever your are trying to do, you will have to figure that out on your own.

hey friend you dont understand me i understand it how can i use local server and blynk
imean i want make a login with my fb account (fb app aouth token)not mean blynk token :blush:

You Can NOT Do That With Local Server! Do you understand us?

ok so when i publish .jar on a web host server i can make a web server ok? so i can do it
GOD :sob:

You can install the Local Server on your PC, RPi, a cloud based web service or your own web host server… it doesn’t matter where, it is still a independent “AKA Local” Blynk Server that you have control over… but with the aforementioned limitations.

So unless you are really good at hacking it (and if you where you probably wouldn’t be asking :wink: ) then please understand that there is no option for FB login and NO Twitter connection, regardless of how or where you install the .jar file.

ok thanks friend i understand you it s not possible cause app is closed source :expressionless:

Well apparently they (the developers) have to eat too :wink:

1 Like

:blush: