[SOLVED] Problem with push notifications on Android

Thanks for the reply. I am using the Blynk server. I assumed that the update to the Blynk app caused a problem with notifications because coincidentally that is when they stopped working. I will recheck later today.

you could try blynkapi Ā· Apiary to test this issue

@pahowells you may also try remove and add again notification widget.

Thanks. Tried to use the blynkapi link - could read pins and get project but could not figure out how to send a notification - said something about expecting json?

I then removed the widget, restarted the app and added the widget and this solved the problem - all working again.

Google Pixel 3, Android 11, Blynk App V 2.27.25 (10.02.2021), local server, high priority enabled, sending notify via micropython. Intermittent reception of notifications on my phone, but most donā€™t make it to my phone. ā€œIOT Device Offlineā€ push appears to work even without the app up (but I only tried that once)

HI, I have created a project using NodeMcu esp8266. Previously notifications appears on android phone. The timer for notification was setted to 15 sec i.e. 150000L. I added my code to add real time with notification. After that the notifications are not receiving on android. But all except notifications work fine. The notification for ā€œDevice offlineā€ appears.
I think my account has been blocked in Blynk server for overloaded notification. Please help.