[SOLVED] 'no such file or directory'

Hello,

I am working on using blynk for the very first time via USB, but I’m stuck on one of the first steps.

First, I downloaded the Blynk app on my phone. I made an account. Then, on my computer, I downloaded the Blynk Library and loaded the USB sketch. When I went to the Mac Terminal to type ‘bash ./blynk-ser.sh’ , I get an error: ‘no such file or directory.’ I also tried putting sudo in front of the command line, and still no luck. What am I doing wrong? Thanks,

marco

Hello. Looks like you just need to go to folder scripts of Blynk library.

cd path_to_blynk_library_scripts_folder

Thanks for the answer! It now recognizes it, but now I need to instal socat… In order to do that I need to install macports… oh boyyy lol

Okay, I have made process. But when I type in ‘bash ./blynk-ser.sh’ I get the following message on repeat:

Connecting: GOPEN:bash ./blynk-ser.sh,raw,echo=0,clocal=1,cs8,nonblock=1,ixoff=0,ixon=0,ispeed=9600,ospeed=9600,crtscts=0 <-> TCP:blynk-cloud.com:8442,nodelay
2016/06/04 21:26:41 socat[17449] E exactly 2 addresses required (there are 3); use option "-h" for help
2016/06/04 21:26:41 socat[17449] N exit(1)
Reconnecting in 3s...

Okay, everything seems resolved.

I just did everything in the wrong order. I needed to type in my authorization code and upload to the Arduino BEFORE all of this. Everything works fine now.

1 Like