[SOLVED] (Compiling error with) DHT11 (example sketch)

all libraries installed, I checked

You may want to double check that ALL of the required libraries are installed.

It compiled just fine for me.

I cut and pasted the code from above. I did have to remove all of those “>” in front of each line though.

delete them all and reinstall.

Although it may be something else. I see this towards the end of you compile error. I am not sure what it means, but i do not see the word “error” where it mentions libraries; so it may not be a library issue. I am just throwing this our there just in case someone may know what this particular error means.

You may want to try some Arduino type forums to see if you get any info there.

Error running c:\users\joão gabriel\appdata\local\arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avr-gcc\4.9.2-atmel3.5.4-arduino2\bin…/lib/gcc/avr/4.9.2/…/…/…/…/avr/bin/ar.exe: CreateProcess

sorry did not understand

no one does,

but have you tried deleting the libraries and starting again?

the example code fails on my IDE, but that’s because i don’t have the Adafruit DHT library.

i use the Rob Tillartt one…

It is probably some mistake of my pc, I put it in an old notebook that I have here, I compiled it and it worked, now what error is I do not know, since the libraries were copied from the pc I was trying before.

Thank you all for trying to help me.

again, sorry english errors, I’m using google translator

Sounds like just corrupted install and/or data. Back up your sketches, uninstall Arduino IDE compleatly (program, libraries, folders, etc) and reinstall Arduino IDE and each needed library from scratch.

installed libraries and my problem also solved