[SOLVED] Arduino Uno WiFi (Arduino.org combined board) and ESP NOT RESPONDING

Then I recommend you should give help and not say … Well go see another forum, because the only thing you succeed is to make the customer go away and find other services for I.o.T.

@dimpap5555 you were given help by multiple people. The link the @Gunner gave you explains it all. What more do you need?

Additionally as @vshymanskyy had said, search THIS forum for the “Failed to Disable Echo” topic. This should yield quite a few results.

The problem is not with BLYNK, but with something YOU are doing wrong. Put forth some effort in trying to figure out what is the problem, instead of just stating you have an issue, posting a screen shot and then bashing BLYNK and its Founders. Maybe include some pics or diagrams of your set-up and wiring, along with details about your hardware.

If you think you can do better, go ahead and give it a try. Post a link to your IOT Platform/Service so we can then see how it is done.

No, ithink it is because I asked helped for a board which is nowhere in the forums

My board is the Arduino Uno Wifi there is no help for that and there is no help from anyone

@dimpap5555 please don’t post in this thread regarding the Uno WiFi. You have a separate thread for that.

Edit: this is now the correct thread following the reallocation of posts from the 0.4.8 thread.

2 Likes

Actualy, that board was heavily discused here - [Solved] NEW Arduino UNO WiFi board

Sorry I didn’t catch on earlier that it was that particular board you were asking about… could have saved everyone a bunch of time :wink:

@dimpap5555 @Gunner all docs and help and the example builder were updated, will become active soon.

1 Like

/ _ )/ /_ _____ / /__
/ _ / / // / _ / '/
/
//_, /////_
/
__/ v0.5.0 on Arduino Uno

[2506] Connecting to 10.or g
[3516] ESP is not responding
i have same problem please any one help me … all ready i download firmware in esp8266 now i want to communicate arduino-esp8266-blynk

@kesavan This is an OLD topic that you are adding a “Me too” onto… not proper forum practice. Please create your own topic… AFTER clearly reading the instructions when you see them (as you create the topic).