Solar weather station

I have compiled and have operating the solar weather station as detailed in the instructable article. I have on issue with the humidity data. Checking the IDE serial monitor the data is being uploaded correctly. However no matter what I change on my phone the data presented is the pressure reading. I have check to ensure the virtual PIN number is correct. Logged off the on via the phone with no joy. The other three gauges display the correct data. Any thoughts or suggestions

Art

A link to the Instructable you’re referring to, and details of your code (if it’s different in any way) and your app setup are a good place to start.

Pete.

Here is a link to the instructables https://www.instructables.com/id/Solar-Powered-WiFi-Weather-Station-V20/

The code is as published in the article

I cloned the app to my phone. Went back into the code and entered the authorization code for blynk. Compiled onto wemos d1. Every thing works except the humidity gauge.

Maybe you should raise it as an issue with the person who wrote the Instructible, or the person who is maintaining the latest code on their GitHub page (the two sets of code use very different virtual pin mappings).

Pete.