SmartBlynkie™© ioT Game

@Dmitriy have you looked through the README.md :slight_smile:

That is intentional as opposed to “reboot” typed in terminal that doesn’t clear top scorer and player details.

Just done the last update to GitHub for tonight and it now includes the esptool.py flashing notes.

Good effort with your score of 86, it is quite late after all.

Can users confirm they are not able to access the Timer labelled “CONTROL” on the SETUP tab as this forms part of the parental control for the game. Parents decide when the shared app can be used by their children etc.

No. Too much text :wink:.

So the scorer is no longer anonymous.

Current top 3 then in the high scorer table are:

@Lichtsignaal 186*
@Dmitriy 88*
@psoro -66

[* includes 2 bonus points because I couldn’t replicate the precise scores achieved]

@Dmitriy I have changed V20 (red CLR button), uploaded a new bin (…V1.0.2.bin) and updated the GitHub README so top score and scorer is now retained.

In your copy of the project you should change the ON and OFF labels from CLR to simply RST as the button now simply resets the ESP (same as “reboot” keyword typed into Terminal).

OMG, my reputation is going down after this score…Lol :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha, much better now… Good job @Costas!! :wink:
In a couple of days I’ll do it by myself! I promise!

@Costas,
No more time to play at the moment (time to go out for a walk) but you can see first try using my own ESP and Local Server :slight_smile:

Sometimes the time becomes crazy and goes down really really fast till 0 (Game Over) and the WeMos is disconnected…

Best regards!

1 Like

@psoro glad you got it running on your local server.

In my working copy I think I have fixed the timer bugs but i’ll probably wait for the next Android update to be released so I can use the stop feature of the Player widget etc.

Continuing the discussion from SmartBlynkie™© ioT Game:

how to make the led in blynk to continuously change color randomly every 3 secs

I have integrated wifi manager. Will help u if u wantS