Slider Widget keeps resetting to 0 on Android only

Mine too.

@newdos I would still run the sketch I provided but modified for Arduino use, keeping everything else the same. Developers can never have too many logs.

Thereā€™s a tiny chance itā€™s ESP specific but unlikely as you still have the problem in your main sketch. I canā€™t really see how the basic sketch can work unless you have taken something out of the sketch.

Slider settings min max values are default and mapped or not? As I donā€™t see receiving 0 value in slider.

Actually in my test they are unmapped but set with min of 16 and max of 30.

Yep.
I see several writes of 16 received by the slider.

The same result for min of 0.

Iā€™ve rechecked that log - seems swith to zero position happens not due to server writes, but somehow in the app. On this week Iā€™ll create a build with more slider logs for this issue, it is unclear at now moment whatā€™s happening.

Thanks Guys @Costas, @BlynkAndroidDev watching this with great interest. Would love to know what is causing the issue and costas I will try and reproduce here using your sketch later today. I have been away and very busy.

Cheers

Kev

Hi @Costas, @BlynkAndroidDev blynk

rather weirdly I have uploaded your sketch to my wemos d1 (retired) and it works fine??? only thing that has changed is I loaded the logging version of the android software to my tablet to try and send logs(which I failed to do) the was up earlier in this thread, so wonder if there is a fix in that version ???

Cheers

kev

@newdos 4 days ago the logging build didnā€™t have a fix for the ā€œbugā€.
What version of Android does your tablet have?

it say 2.13.3 but now it doesnā€™t have the button to send the logs any more ??? but it did at first !!

Cheers

kev

Not the app version, the Android version of the tablet like 4.4, 5.0, 6.0 etc.

Hi @Costas

Version of my tablet android op is 4.2.2 and kernel is 3.0.36+

Does that help?

Cheers

kev

Hi @Costas

Any news on this yet, or do these type of issues take a while for resolution ?

Cheers

Kev

Hi Guys @Costas and @BlynkAndroidDev

Just wondering if there is a fix anywhere in sight for this yet please ?

Cheers

kev

No, as we need more detailed logs. Iā€™ve forget about this issue, after the next release iā€™ll add here new log build for better slider work logging.