Simulation of Smart energy meter in Proteus using Arduino and blynk

I’m actually a beginner in blynk platform. I am working on the simulation of a smart energy meter in Proteus using Arduino Uno and blynk to calculate pf, current, voltage, energy traffic,kWh, billing, carbon footprint, etc but I am getting lots of issues even I don’t my coding is wrong or simulation file. So I wanna help from u all.if someone had done this before then plz send me the simulation file and code in tejrajadhikari97@gmail.com or tejrajadhikari907@gmail.com. It will be grateful

Here something I’ve been working on… Will do a project on it when I convert it over to Blynk 2.0…just waiting until the dust settles with Blynk 2.0 implementation before I do though. Is, this something like you want to achieve?

great work done by you, sir. can you send this code and simulation file??
If you have a demonstration video also then kindly send it so that I can learn. Awaiting your response

I will do a project once the dust settles with Blynk 2.0 implementation.

1 Like

Hi, Nice, can you send this code and simulation file??
If you have a demonstration video also then kindly send it so that I can learn. Awaiting your response
email: moudiaf@gmail.com

Hi, can you send me this code and simulation file??
email: player67asd@gmail.com
Awaiting your response.

hello and good day to you. can i have the code and simulation file for this project ?
email: isyraq57@gmail.com

Hi, can you send me this code and simulation file??
email: mrishi2411@gmail.com
Awaiting your response.