i found a issue about sharing access project.
The problem is about read QR code, when username contains ‘+’ char.
The issue is present on local and remote server.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create or prepare your gmail account.
- Create new account in blynk using alias - in my case main gmail account is firstname.lastname@example.org, and i using email@example.com. (in result email with mainAccountfirstname.lastname@example.org will be sent on mainAccount@gmail.com)
3.Create new Project and share QR code.
- When your friend will scan the QR code he gets message that “Your Project” app in no longer avalible, sorry.
=== THAT IS MAIN PROBLEM ===, but next i finded what is wrong:
- I decoded generated qr code using https://zxing.org/w/decode.jspxand i found that special charakters are replaced with special code; e.g “@” is %40, " " (space) is %20 and “+” is %2B. This is ok, because special charts must be coded like this, but:
- When “my friend” click on “contact the autor” on error page, he is redirect to mail app, and field “To” is filled by wrong mail - in my case it is “kostkowiec email@example.com”, not “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Im very frustrated, because bought energy to share my project, but i can’t do this. (from similar account, not exatly this one).
Could you resolve this issue, or transfer my bought energy to other account?
Thank you in advance.