Shared Access Issue, when email contains '+' char

Hello,
i found a issue about sharing access project.
The problem is about read QR code, when username contains ‘+’ char.
The issue is present on local and remote server.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create or prepare your gmail account.
  2. Create new account in blynk using alias - in my case main gmail account is kostkowiec@gmail.com, and i using kostkowiec**+test**@gmail.com. (in result email with mainAccount+sth@gmail.com will be sent on mainAccount@gmail.com)
    3.Create new Project and share QR code.
  3. When your friend will scan the QR code he gets message that “Your Project” app in no longer avalible, sorry.
    === THAT IS MAIN PROBLEM ===, but next i finded what is wrong:
  4. I decoded generated qr code using https://zxing.org/w/decode.jspxand i found that special charakters are replaced with special code; e.g “@” is %40, " " (space) is %20 and “+” is %2B. This is ok, because special charts must be coded like this, but:
  5. When “my friend” click on “contact the autor” on error page, he is redirect to mail app, and field “To” is filled by wrong mail - in my case it is “kostkowiec test@gmail.com”, not “kostkowiec+test@gmail.com

Im very frustrated, because bought energy to share my project, but i can’t do this. (from similar account, not exatly this one).
Could you resolve this issue, or transfer my bought energy to other account?
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

@Dmitriy I guess this is one for you…

Pete.

We will upload a new android apps version today with a fix to this issue. During the next several days, it will be available for you to update.