Share Application - Plus Plan

Hello, yes. We changed manually for you

1. Users with role user?
  2. And Android or iOS? And what version of app?
  3. In web this devices are displayed?

Hi @Oleksii-QA apologies for the delayed reponse. See below for answers to your questions:

1. Users with role user? - Yes

2. And Android or iOS? And what version of app? - Android v1.8.1 (116)

3. In web these devices are displayed? - No (see below)

I’m a little confused. As far as I understand, the organization has devices. And now users with the user role do not see the organization’s devices? And these devices are not these users?

Also please check View Devices permission in Organization Devices

Hi @Oleksii-QA that’s correct, this is my device page and permission page on the web dashboard

But this is a person with role ‘User’

Please see Organization Devices permissions

@Oleksii-QA apologies, see below

I understand. This week we will try to fix

Hi @Oleksii-QA any progress with the fix?

Hello, @ezio I clarified that this is not a server bug at the moment.
Within a week, I think it will be known. Will it be possible for users with the user role to see the devices of the organization

+1 on this problem. It almost drove me crazy trying to learn the platform.
I’m also on ny3.

UPDATE: I’ve created a new free account and permissions are fixed there. Maybe permissions are bugged for old accounts? Maybe an update caused it?

Hello, This is the setting on the ny3 server. From Monday we will know what will be available.

Hi @Oleksii-QA any update for us?

Hello @ezio. Please check Organization Devices permissions. Now the user with the user role should see the devices of the organization

@Cristian_Bassan Now Automation execute should be turn on by default

@Oleksii-QA works on my end! Users can now see the application. Thank you for the support!!

Hello, I think I’ve got the same problem as above, but I don’t get the given answer.
I am using the Plus plan and always used to share devices with my wife as a user. For some weeks at once this does not work anymore. She is registrated as a user, but when she opens the Blynk app it says “No devices yet”. I thought I should switch on the “View devices” switch in Organisation Devices in the Roles and Permissions settings, but I cannot change that without upgrading. What am I doing wrong?

I think you should probably read this topic…

Pete.