Sensor values not appealing in Blynk app

Please I have the same problem and I don’t know how to solve it … could you put the final code as you like, I would appreciate it from the heart

@Pablo_Maugeri please post YOUR code (correctly formatted with triple backticks at the beginning and end,
If you are having EXACTLY the same issue then all the information you need to solve the problem are contained in the posts above.

Pete.

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial    // Comment this out to disable prints and save space
#include <SPI.h>
#include <DNSServer.h>
#include <ESP8266WebServer.h>
#include <WiFiManager.h>         //https://github.com/tzapu/WiFiManager
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>
#include <SimpleTimer.h>
#include <DHT.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <LiquidCrystal_I2C.h>
LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x27,20,4);

char auth[] = "JWhIMCUvU3v0SFL5w1RsfPe74uSPN0bm"; //Enter the Auth code which was send by Blink

#define DHTPIN 2          // Digital pin 4
#define DHTTYPE DHT22   // DHT 22, AM2302, AM2321

DHT dht(DHTPIN, DHTTYPE);
SimpleTimer timer;

void sendSensor()
{
  float h = dht.readHumidity();
  float t = dht.readTemperature(); // or dht.readTemperature(true) for Fahrenheit

if (isnan(h) || isnan(t)) {
    Serial.println("Failed to read from DHT sensor!");
    return;
  }
  }

void setup() {
    // put your setup code here, to run once:

Serial.begin(115200);
  lcd.init();
  lcd.backlight();
  dht.begin();
  lcd.setCursor(0,0); //Ponemos el cursor en la primera fila a la izquierda
  lcd.print("********************"); //Imprimimos un mensaje inicial
  lcd.setCursor(0,1);
  lcd.print("**HONGO HOUSE V1.0**");
  lcd.setCursor(0,2);
  lcd.print("********************");
  lcd.setCursor(0,3);
  lcd.print("****BY***PABLITO****");

delay(10000); //Esperamos 2 segundos
  lcd.clear(); //Borramos lo que pone a la pantalla
 lcd.setCursor(0, 0);
  lcd.print("TEMPERATURA:");
  lcd.setCursor(2, 1);
  lcd.print("HUMUMEDAD:");

WiFiManager wifiManager;
    //wifiManager.resetSettings();
    wifiManager.autoConnect("Hongo House AP");
    Serial.println("connected :)");
  }    

void loop() {
 float h = dht.readHumidity();
  float t = dht.readTemperature();

lcd.setCursor(13,0);
  lcd.print(t);
  lcd.print("c");
  lcd.setCursor(13,1);
  lcd.print(h);
  lcd.print("%");

{
  Blynk.run(); // Initiates Blynk
  timer.run(); // Initiates SimpleTimer
}
}

my problem is that I see the humidity and temperature on the display, but it doesn’t load it in lynk … I can’t see it on the internet … try with … Blynk.begin (auth, ssid, pass);
but it didn’t work for me … thank you very much for answering so quickly

Okay, so it appears that your problem is that your code is compiling correctly, but when you upload it to the device the sensor values aren’t appearing in the Blynk app, but they do appear on your physical LCD display.

As this is NOT exactly the same issue as the “Blynk.h : no such file or directory” error of the forum topic that you originally posted on, I’ve moved this to a new topic.
Please don’t tag different issues on to the end of existing topics.

Your data doesn’t appear in the Blynk app because your sendSensor function never gets called.
You need to add a timer into your void setup which defines how often the timer should run, and which function it should call (sendSensor in this case).
Also, your sendSensor function contains no code that will send the data to Blynk. It needs some Blynk.virtualWrite commands that will send the data to whichever virtual pins you have chosen to use.

In addition, your code has no commands that cause the device to connect to the Blynk server.
You’ve said…

Blynk.begin is one way to connect to the Blynk server, but I think that this code was originally written to use Blynk.config and Blynk.connect, as it appears to be setting-up the WiFi connection, which isn’t needed with Blynk.begin.

Do you actually need the WiFiManagrr functionality? If not then you may be better using one of the sketch builder examples as the basis for your code.

Your code also has other issues. Virtually all of the code in your void loop should be moved out of the loop and placed in the sendSensor function, so that you read your sensor once and send the results to the LCD and to Blynk.you should read this to learn more about that issue:

http://help.blynk.cc/getting-started-library-auth-token-code-examples/blynk-basics/keep-your-void-loop-clean

Also, you should use BlynkTimer rather than SimpleTimer.

Pete.