Secondary Local Blynk Server

Hello …

I wish anyone could help to drop me a code showing how to seek for a Secondary Local Blynk Server IP address if my Primary Blynk Server Offline and once my Primary got back to Online, it will switch it back to Primary Server. Your help is very much appreciated.

And what about server syncing? Without that it will be one BIG mess…

And as for the question… it should be possible using just provided connection methods. If one fails (timeout, not connected, etc… Blynk.connected() returns false then it should be possible to use Blnk.disconnect() and setup from beginning. BUT… not with every connection method it will work straight away! As sometime the device is reset (with GSM modem for example). I failed to use Blynk.disconnect() with ESP in Shield mode too…

:rofl::rofl: Hey, and what about creativity!!

Hello Marvin,

Thanks a lot for your prompt attention. In fact, I am looking at step by step to enhance my knowledge over Blynk application and I really like Blynk solutions, very innovative. Maybe for 1st intention, I would like to test it out by using a few nodemcu for lighting control and maybe syncing will work on it later stage. I learnt how to switch between wifi routers using multiwifi but I dont know how to switch between 2 blynk local servers. Like to see anyone could share some of their working code similar to such cases. I read Mars posted Primary and Backup Local Server Config and I find that it is very interesting.

I’m not aware of such a cases - never heard of such a usage scenario. But maybe others…

Here is the link below that shown interest but no code.:crying_cat_face:

Did mentions about syncing as well.