Dear Blynkers, you are asking us "what's next?" or "Would you implement X feature?" We've decided to share our roadmap. It's high-level, but gives a feel of where are we moving.
- Bluetooth Low Energy support
- Customization engine
- Wi-Fi module for ESP8266
After this is done, we will move to next phase.
You can define what can be here. Think twice, you have only 3 votes
- Hardware state handling (e.g. when Arduino pin state changes - Blynk app updates the Button Widget)
- Hardware online/offline state improvements (better indication of "is hardware online?", "is hardware offline?")
- Project space increase
- Direct Connect support (for WiFi)
- RTC widget
- Design options for widgets (size, button with icons, etc)
- Phone sensors widgets (GPS, accelerometer)
- IP camera support
- Customizable look and feel of the project
- Home screen widget (to avoid opening App when you need only 1 button click)
- Haptic feedback (vibration) when touching widgets
You may choose up to 3 options.