Retro Style Alphanumeric Keypad

Ahh… I see. I used my emulator for all the work and never even checked on my phone… yep, it is the whole "App UI & font appearance depends on the phone, resolution, DPI, etc… " issue again.

This is what I see on my LG G6 with the 4K but skinny 2:1 screen:

Thanks for the catch… I fixed the code.

S8 in my case with approximately the same aspect ratio (18.5:9)

It is like the UI works just fine for mid range phones with mid-range resolution, but not for new HD ones. Figures, more rez but see less :stuck_out_tongue:

I keep coming back to work on this project, and keep getting enraged again :angry: about how it used to work, but now is an almost useless UI for new 16:9 ratio HD phones… Ironically isn’t current phones your target market??

I can’t even increase the buttons across all three columns…

And didn’t you change this whole font thing so that it will look “better”, “optimised”, “unified”, etc…?

This “beta tester” is still not impressed :unamused:

3 Likes

yes @Gunner
I am having the same ugly UI !
I am so disappointed…
I really don’t know why they persist in this way.
could you organize a vote ?
:wink:

I am not even bothering to organize the forum right now :wink: and certainly no energy to start a “font” union :rofl:

But I will not grin and bear it either :innocent:… When I believe in something, I stand up for it, and this issue really tasks me; Mainly because it started when I pointed out other UI layout issues… but this non-issue was “fixed” instead.

2 Likes

it’s too bad :joy::joy:

…and I opted for multiple font sizes to choose… I feel guilty now… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I hope they will change their minds about fixed font !! :joy::joy:

25-022897

2 Likes

the more I look my dashboard design, and the less I like it !!

I’m afraid !

25-022898

@BlynkAndroidDev

My NOTE 4

Before…>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> After @ max font size

@Ze_Pico, are you sure you had selected the largest font available? Latest app? I do have the NOTE 4, and text is larger than yours (albeit smaller than with autoscale :worried:)

I think it’s inverted :smile:
my dashboard have big text with the smallest size :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bynk Version 2.26.7

So please compare: NOTE 4, 2.26.7 latest (there were two versions without number change)

1 Like

thanks, I will wait next update.

tu rigoles :smile:

@marvin7
what is your mobile Model number & Android version ?
mine are SM-N910C & 6.01
thanks

Just like mine is :slight_smile:

oh un français !! :smile: