Rasspberry pi pico W with blynk to control LED?

Hello everyone, I’m looking for assistance with Python or Arduino IDE code to control LEDs via the Raspberry Pi Pico W and Blynk App. Anyone who can help
Thanks

Try this basic example

import BlynkLib
from machine import pin

BLYNK_AUTH = 'YourAuthToken'

# Initialize Blynk
blynk = BlynkLib.Blynk(BLYNK_AUTH)

led = machine.Pin(25, machine.Pin.OUT)

# Register virtual pin handler
@blynk.on("V1")
def v1_write_handler(value):
    led.value(value[0])

while True:
    blynk.run()
1 Like

@Alwaily_iq Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

Also, you appear to be using two different usernames on the forum. Why is this?
Which of these usernames would you like me to deactivate?

Pete.

Hello , i try to connect Raspberry Pi Pico W to blynk application
I used arduino ide to programming pico W
Are there any libraries designed for rPi Pico to work with blynk ?

Any help with code to control LED ?

Hello, @Alwaily_iq

You can read Supported Boards - Blynk Documentation

Looks like supported Raspberry Pi (Banana Pi, Orange Pi, …)

Plans to release a new version of the library soon.

@Alwaily_iq @Ali_Alwaily I’ve merged you two topics together, please don’t keep creating new topics about the same thing.

When you’ve fixed the formatting of the code you’ve posted then you might get some feedback, but the forum regulars won’t respond until you follow the forum rules about code formatting.

Also, you need to respond to me about which of your usernames you want me to suspend, otherwise both of them will be suspended.

Pete.

@Oleksii-QA Raspberry Pico has RP2040 32 bit Cortex-M0 ARM MCU. It is not a SOC but an Arduino. And a very popular one. The W version of Pico has a WiFi module on board and there is a standard Arduino WiFi library for it. So BlynkSimpleWifi.h should work.

2 Likes

I get some errors while I installed machine and pycrypto library on thonny

Hmm, well I guess that’s really going to help identify the issue isn’t it?

Pete.

Could you please assist me? The code provided has no SSID or password; how can I edit or run it?

it really work , but there is no transmit and receive between blynk and pico w

@Alwaily_iq you’re jumping around between Python and C++ without really understanding either in relation to your hardware.
I’d suggest that you pick one and stick to it, and make it clear in your posts which library it is that you’re referring to.

Personally, I don’t see why people have to make life difficult for themselves by choosing hardware that doesn’t have a lot of examples available for use with Blynk, especially beginners.

Pete.

In some Python examples, the Wi-Fi SSID and password may not be included because the device is assumed to already be connected to the internet or the network setup is handled outside of the code. For example, in a development environment, the Wi-Fi network may be pre-configured on the device. Additionally, some code examples may use alternative methods for connecting to the internet, such as through an Ethernet cable or a cellular connection, in which case the Wi-Fi SSID and password would not be necessary.

You can use the network module to control and manage network connections.
https://docs.micropython.org/en/latest/library/network.html

this should work. it is the most basic example Uno and WiFi library, but the Pico WiFi library is named WiFi too. you can select other examples in the last drop down list om the left side.