Raspberry Pi (python) library connection trouble

I am trying to use a raspberry Pi 3B+ to control a robotic arm on python, I have not been able to get any python sample code to connecet to my phone or even inatalize because of this error (NameError: name ‘blynk’ is not defined) I only found 2 other blynk forums on this and neither helped. I tried running (01_write_virtual_pin.py) with the blynk python library (GitHub - blynkkk/lib-python: Blynk IoT library for Python and Micropython) which I followed correctly. It may be worth noting that I was able to get a connection on Linux/C++ using this guide (Getting Started With Blynk On The Raspberry Pi 3+ - BC Robotics). however I dont know how to use C++ and my project likley wouldnt work that way.

"""
[WRITE VIRTUAL PIN EXAMPLE] ========================================================================

Environment prepare:
In your Blynk App project:
  - add "Slider" widget,
  - bind it to Virtual Pin V4,
  - set values range 0-255
  - add "LED" widget and assign Virtual Pin V4 to it
  - Run the App (green triangle in the upper right corner).
  - define your auth token for current example and run it

This started program will periodically call and execute event handler "write_virtual_pin_handler".
In app you can move slider that will cause LED brightness change and will send virtual write event
to current running example. Handler will print pin number and it's updated value.

Schema:
====================================================================================================
          +-----------+                        +--------------+                    +--------------+
          |           |                        |              |                    |              |
          | blynk lib |                        | blynk server |                    |  blynk app   |
          |           |                        |  virtual pin |                    |              |
          |           |                        |              |                    |              |
          +-----+-----+                        +------+-------+                    +-------+------+
                |                                     |                                    |
                |                                     |  write event from "Slider" widget  |
                |                                     +<-----------------------------------+
 event handler  |   write event to hw from server     |                                    |
(user function) |                                     |                                    |
     +-----------<------------------------------------+                                    |
     |          |                                     |                                    |
     |          |                                     |                                    |
     +--------->+                                     |                                    |
                +                                     +                                    +
====================================================================================================
Additional blynk info you can find by examining such resources:

Downloads, docs, tutorials:     https://blynk.io
    Sketch generator:               http://examples.blynk.cc
    Blynk community:                http://community.blynk.cc
    Social networks:                http://www.fb.com/blynkapp
                                    http://twitter.com/blynk_app
"""

import blynklib

BLYNK_AUTH = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

# initialize Blynk
blynk = blynklib.Blynk(BLYNK_AUTH)

WRITE_EVENT_PRINT_MSG = "[WRITE_VIRTUAL_PIN_EVENT] Pin: V{} Value: '{}'"

# register handler for virtual pin V4 write event
@blynk.handle_event('write V4')
def write_virtual_pin_handler(pin, value):
    print(WRITE_EVENT_PRINT_MSG.format(pin, value))

###########################################################
# infinite loop that waits for event
###########################################################
while True:
    blynk.run()

UPDATE

I was looking at the example code and I found that when it says (import blynklib) the B and the L aernt capitalized which cuases an error, so everywhere it says blynklib I capatalized the B and the L which allowed it to find the library. this should be fixed as it is an example sketch