*.properties files

I’m running a basic server (0.18.2-SNAPSHOT) under Mint 17.1 with no problem.
Now I’m wondering to set additional file properties like mail.properties to send mail but it seems that I’m aren’t able to read other .properties files than server.properties.
First strange thing:
My server.properties is
server.ssl.cert=./server.crt server.ssl.key=./server.pem server.ssl.key.pass=******** mail.smtp.auth=true mail.smtp.starttls.enable=true mail.smtp.host=********* mail.smtp.port=465 mail.smtp.username=°°°°°°°° mail.smtp.password=********* allowed.administrator.ips=,,, enable.raw.data.store=true data.folder=./data
But in Blynk Administration Panel under server.properties I’ve only:

allowed.administrator.ips =,,,, user.dashboard.max.limit = 10 user.profile.max.size = 64
Where are gone all others registry keys?

If I try to select mail.properties under Aministration Panel I got this error State change error: undefined even I’ve a mail.properties file like this follow:
mail.smtp.auth=true mail.smtp.starttls.enable=true mail.smtp.host=smtp.*********** mail.smtp.port=465 mail.smtp.username=************** mail.smtp.password=***********
… same error for the other menu links:
gcm.properties db.properties twitter4j.properties

Why it has mail properties?

This page is for properties that can be changed in realtime.

I tried to put mail.properties even in server propperties because it seems that my server ignore other files.

So… how to specify mail.properties? It’s normail, at this state, to get the error State change error: undefined when try click on the link mail.properties?



So… my mail.properties file before it’s correct.
I must specify some command line parameters at startup?

I’ve tried a lot of different files structure and context, but I’m still unable to send mail.
I’ve changed also mail server from my personal server to the gmail smtp server, but problem still remain.
This is my blynk folder structure:

… and this is my mail.properties file:

mail.smtp.auth=true mail.smtp.starttls.enable=true mail.smtp.host=smtp.gmail.com mail.smtp.port=587 mail.smtp.username=naamah75@gmail.com mail.smtp.password=********
… but from the log file it seems that server ignore my properties files and pick confi from other folder (wich I ignore); serve try send by smtps.aruba.it instead smtp.gmail.com that I’ve writed down on the mail.properties file.

08:41:59.051 ERROR - Error sending email from hardware. From user webmaster@naamah.it, to : webmaster@naamah.it. Reason : Could not connect to SMTP host: smtps.aruba.it, port: 465, response: -1
08:45:03.870 INFO  - Using data dir './path'
08:45:08.102 INFO  - Region : local
08:45:14.409 INFO  - Initializing gmail smtp mail transport. Username : webmaster@naamah.it. SMTP host : smtps.aruba.it:465
08:45:19.935 WARN  - Found server certificates but no client certificate for '/home/igor/blynk' path. Using one way ssl.
08:45:21.678 INFO  - Hardware plain tcp/ip server listening at 8442 port.
08:45:21.695 INFO  - Hardware SSL server listening at 8441 port.
08:45:21.701 INFO  - Application server listening at 8443 port.
08:45:21.707 INFO  - HTTP API server listening at 8080 port.
08:45:21.712 INFO  - HTTPS API server listening at 9443 port.
08:45:21.720 INFO  - HTTPS Admin UI server listening at 7443 port.
08:45:21.727 INFO  - Web Sockets server listening at 8082 port.
08:45:21.733 INFO  - Web SSL Sockets server listening at 8081 port.
08:45:21.741 INFO  - Mqtt hardware server listening at 8440 port.
08:45:23.426 INFO  - webmaster@naamah.it hardware joined.
08:45:25.613 INFO  - webmaster@naamah.it hardware joined.
08:46:14.581 WARN  - No order field 'id'
08:46:24.609 WARN  - No order field 'id'
08:46:35.545 WARN  - No order field 'id'
08:46:53.951 INFO  - webmaster@naamah.it app joined.
08:46:54.933 ERROR - User has exceeded message quota limit.
08:47:29.440 INFO  - webmaster@naamah.it app joined.

Okay! Nevermind! Problem solved!
My linux server (I don’t know why) keep a shadow copy of the changes made, from client PC, onto mail.properties and don’t flush ever the I/O stream.
Now I’ve modified directly the file from server and all seems to works fine!