Project Recommendation ESP8266 and Blynk

Nobody really can help me?

I think you’ve probably lost some people along the way.

You started by saying:

then:

then:

That’s a very different shift in position over the course of a few posts. If you’d have started by saying “I have this code which operates a servo, but instead I want it to operate a relay” then I think your system would be up and running by now.

Pete.

Greetings, I apologize for bad expression!
Things are just like here,
I have this code which operates a servo and a magnetic switch at the door, but instead I want it to operate a relay and a magnetic switch at the door instead of the servo. ( this is the truth ).
And yes, the project is taken off the Internet a few months ago not done by me, becauseI do not know programming.

Referring to this post:

Hello, I am new to this area and I would need your guidance. So, I want to build a project with ESP8266 12F and Blynk application.

Unfortunately, I do not speak English and so translated the google translator. versus project modification ,and that’s why I apologize again!

I’ll give you a few pointers…

In void setup() add a pinmode output entry for your relay pin
Follow this with a digital write LOW for your relay pin, to ensure it’s not actuated.

When you currently have servo.write commands, replace these with digital write statements to the relay pin. Make the relay HIGH to actuate and LOW to deactuate.

Once you have this working, add a timer to hold the relay HIGH for the desired time then set it LOW again.

Have fun learning :wink:

Pete.

Thank you very much for your guidance,
I will try to follow this.

One more question, Is it normal that the application running in the background does not receive sound notifications? These only appear when I enter the application!

Thank you a lot

https://community.blynk.cc/search?q=Notifications%20sound

Pete.

Thanks for the quick answer.
All the best!

Salut, ma puteti ajuta in aceasta probema?
Am probleme de notificare cu ecranul închis. Versiunea Blynk 2.27.2. Setările telefonului sunt bune. Folosesc datele wi-fi sau mobile ( server Blynk cloud ). Deci, aplicația rulează în fundal, pentru a primi notificări trebuie să deblochez ecranul și să intru în aplicație. Telefonul este Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 cu Android 8.0.0 și Samsung Experience 9.0 Am încercat un alt Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 cu Android versus 7.1.1 versiunea Samsung Experience 8.5 și funcționează bine. Setările telefonului pentru permisiuni sunt făcute ca Samsung Galaxy J5 2016. Este cineva care a întâlnit această problemă?
Curios este faptul ca daca ambele telefoane sunt conectate notibicarile vin pe ambele !