Popup - free 14-day trial to explore Pro features bug

Android version 13 Pixel 4a

Every couple days I get the popup for free 14 - day trial to explore Pro features. I cannot close the screen and cannot access my project. The only option is to uninstall the app and reinstall app. Only for the popup to come back in one or two days. I am on the free plan and am not interested in the Pro Plan. Please advise how to continue on the free plan.

Thanks
Paul

1 Like

Blynk app version?
Your region?

Pete.

Blynk version 1.13.6
Region: ny3

We have seen reports of this issue; I believe it was fixed in 1.13.6 - but we will review it again and upload a new version this week. As I understand, topbar close button is not working. Does navbar/gesture back return you to the main screen? Also, do you have Developer Options enabled on your phone with 'don;t keep activities" on?

If it has always shown even after navbar/gesture back to main screen, you may temporarily workaround it not by full uninstall/instal, but by clear app cache/data via system settings: Settings → Apps → Blynk IoT → Data/Storage → Clear app cache and data, and login again. I raised priority for this issue and we will upload the fix as fast as possible.

Thank you for the quick responce. Developer Mode is enabled. The navbar/gesture back does not return to the main screen.

Thanks
Paul

1 Like

Hi, we just released 1.13.7 version with a fix to this issue, it should be already available to update to.