PLUS Plan shows only ANNUAL BILLING - Monthly Billing Option is missing

I try to explain what I have understood.

My Blynk’s subscription had been through VISA-8722.
My plan was not being re-subscribed automatically from the last month due to the reason which is unknown to me.
I figured it out quite late as I had been busy in developing my hardware.
I had to face the same issue this month too.
When I scrutinized I came to know that there is some issue “missing monthly mode”.
When Blynk last updated its app. few days back, the option for monthly payment appeared but still payment was not being made.
Then I tried another different card (VISA-6146) as the first card had not been approved by my bank for foreign payments.
Payment was made but my plan did not appear upgraded on the app.
On investigating further I came up with some facts which I have attached in pictures.
No I have only one Google subscription method which is through VISA-8722.

And thats’ it!

BR,
Sarwar

But the question was whether you have two Blynk accounts, not whether you have two Google subscriptions.

Pete.

I have only one blynk account

1 Like

Any update dear?

I’ve notified server team about the issue with subscription in your accout, - we are still investigating it.

Hello there!
I don’t understand what really the matter is. I am really disappointed with the problem solving response of the Blynk team. So many days passed and the matter remained unresolved.

Dears, please update me how many days will I have to wait further?

Sarwar

Hi, we are sorry for the delay on this issue. We are still investigating it.

Soon Blynk Console will be updated with a fix, so you will be able to subscribe to monthly plus via web, so refund the mobile subscription you have in the play store.

Dears,
I am unable to use my app. and my product development has been stopped. I don’t know when would the issue be resolved. No concrete answer or timeline is being shared here. If the petty issues like this are gonna take so long then what would happen if a real issue comes in.

Desperate!

It is a serious issue that we are already working on. Have you refunded/canceled from Play Store the current subscription?

I have just canceled my subscription but my last subscription has not been refunded. That is, I paid for the current month but my plan is still ‘FREE’.

How have you resubscribed recently to it? We see that you had a subscription till Sep 15, and this new resubscription has happened on Oct 01, but is not visible in our system.

I don’t remeber the history now. Forget about my previous subscription or refund. But please resolve this matter as I am ready to resubscribe from this day on. Just make my app. accept the monthly subscription and I’ll go with it from today. I think this clears everything!