Physical button and button in app

hello guys
i use nodemcu and 5v 4channel relay and i want to connect my room laps to it.
but i don’t want to remove physical buttons that now i use .
the problem is when i connect relay output and physical button out put together , if i turn the lamp on by physical button i can’t turn it off by blynk or if i turn the lamp on by blynk i can’t turn it off by physical button .
my second question is that can i run blynk both local network and internet and connect my nodemcu boards to both of them ?
thank you

I think that you should read this thread:

and this follow-up thread:

And a word of advice - take a look at when the last comment was posted in a thread before you add on a “I have the same issue - help me please” type of comment. If the thread has been inactive for a month or so then it may be best to start a new thread with a specific question, and reference the old thread(s) in your question if they are connected. That way, @Gunner won’t be gunning for you :wink:

Pete.

Hello everyone, I am trying to make a home automation project in which i am using a 4channel relay and ESP8266 node MCU.I am planning to control 4 appliances using mains power circuit and a two way switch. I have used the ESP8266 Standalone code,uloaded it in ESP8266 and else everything is working fine. Now i am stuck with aproblem of button status in blynk app. If some times i use my two way physical switch to turn the appliances on or off, how the button in blynk app will update it’s status accordingly.

This thread is 18 months old. People often join the forum to ask a single question then drift away and do other things.

Please start a new topic and explain EXACTLY what it is that you’re trying to achieve and what hardware you are planning to use - and why you’ve made that choice.
If you are planning on controlling mains powered lighting circuits using existing light switches, then explain whether you have both Line and Neutral available on the wall switches, and how you plan to power any devices that are embedded within the wall.

That way, forum members can have a sensible and focussed discussion about your specific issue.

Pete.

Pete.

1 Like