Paid for "Maker plan", but can't use it

I am using the Blynk application, and two months ago, I subscribed to the Maker plan because I have needed a template with more than three devices and over 40 widgets.

Last month, and this month as well the amount has been deducted from my bank account with the description “GOOGLE Blynk USA-650-***” but I cannot access my template. An icon of a lock is displayed over it.
In the Blynk application, it indicates that I am using the ‘Free plan,’ and when I attempt to upgrade to the ‘Maker plan,’ an error message appears, stating:“Something is wrong on our end. Please try again.”

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue."

Did you subscribe via the app or the web console?

Are you using the Android or iOS app, and which version of the app do you have installed?

Have you tried logging out of the app and back in again?

What does the web console show regarding your subscription, number of devices etc?

Which regional server is your account on?

Pete.

Hello Pete. First of all, thanks for your prompt response.

I have subscribed via app, and I’m using Android 13.
Updated version of Blynk is 1.14.4 (170) 28.11.2033. 21:29

I’ve just tried logout and login, but there is no effect.

My server is blynk.cloud (fra1.blynk.cloud).

And the web console shows the same thing - billing plan Free, and I can’t access tamplate that I mentioned earlier.

What does Play Store show if you tap on Payments and subscriptions → Subscriptions → Is there an active Blynk IoT subscription?

Do you have other blynk accounts used from Android app?

1 Like

My Play Store subscriptions include “Blyk IoT - MAKER Monthly”.

But now that you ask, I realized that my profile for the Play Store is srdjanb13@gmail.com, and for the Blynk app I use srdjanbijelic.tk@gmail.com.

Now I understand that this could be a problem, but what can I do to overcome this?

Thank you!

No, this is not a problem. Do you have other blynk app accounts?

What does Play Store show if you tap on Payments and subscriptions → Subscriptions → Is there an active Blynk IoT subscription?

No, I don’t have other Blynk accounts.
Only this one: srdjanbijelic.tk@gmail.com.

And in my PlayStore subscriptions there is an active Blynk IoT subscription - Maker (monthly).

What server are you on? About screen → Server item should show in ( )

1 Like

blynk.cloud (fra1.blynk.cloud)

My problem is similar to the above, how can I solve it?
My blynk account : buiquoccuong601@gmail.com
I want help in this matter.
Thanks you!

1. I don’t work for Blynk, so I’m the wrong person to ask.

2. You’ve just created a new topic about this issue. Please keep the discussion in one location, otherwise things hey very messy.

Pete.