Not able to send mail via bluetooth HC-05

Hello,
I am using an HC-05 with an Arduino UNO. I am able to turn a led on and off via Bluetooth from the app. I want to send an email to my gmail when the PIR sensor detects movement. When the sensor detecs movement
i dont receive any mail and just in this moment its said in the APP: you need to update the app. It’s outdated.
But I have the latest version :2.27.1
I dont now witch is the problem, or if is not able to send mails via bluetooht. Also my phone is connected to the internet.

Could you please help me.

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
/* Set this to a bigger number, to enable sending longer messages */
//#define BLYNK_MAX_SENDBYTES 128

#include <BlynkSimpleSerialBLE.h>
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

// You should get Auth Token in the Blynk App.
// Go to the Project Settings (nut icon).
char auth[] = "e4086862bac840759921bc9f3c920353";

SoftwareSerial SerialBLE(10, 11); // RX, TX

void Alarma()
{
  int Sensor = digitalRead(3);

if (Sensor == 1) // You can write any condition to trigger e-mail sending
  {
    Serial.println("Button is pressed."); // This can be seen in the Serial Monitor
    Blynk.email("alex@gmail.com", "Subject: Button Logger", "You just pushed the button...");
  }
}

void setup()
{
  // Debug console
  Serial.begin(9600);

SerialBLE.begin(9600);
  Blynk.begin(SerialBLE, auth);

Serial.println("Waiting for connections...");

// Send e-mail when your hardware gets connected to Blynk Server
  // Just put the recepient's "e-mail address", "Subject" and the "message body"
  Blynk.email("alex@gmail.com", "Subject", "My Blynk project is online.");
 pinMode(3, INPUT);
}

void loop()
{
  Alarma();
  Blynk.run();
}

Bluetooth devices are not connected to the internet, so email, twitter commands would not work on them. Currently there is only one workaround - it is being always connected to Android Blynk app, but that means that app should be always open, as closing Blynk app stops Bluetooth connection.

For such logic it is much better to use some WiFi enabled hardware, like NodeMCU, ESP8266, ESP32.

Thanks for your answer

But I try to prove the code upstair when have the APP open but it actually says :you need to update the app. It’s outdated.
And is not sending mails

Can you join our beta program (just scroll the Google Play app’s page till the beta section)? Our beta builds have support for logging the communication - so you can reproduce this issue and send us log (from About screen - click the info button on the projects list screen).

No need for logs - I’ve reproduced your issue with my hardware. Will fix it in 2.27.2 - hope to release it till the end of the month.

Ok.Very thankful
I’ll be waiting for it

1 Like

Heh, it looks I was wrong about support for such feature. Currently, we support only resending of the hardware write commands (so graphs could operate with BLE/BL data). We’ll add support for mail commands to feature request list.

Are you using BLE or Bluetooth Serial widget?

I have choosed in connection type:Bluetooth
I am using a HC-05

ah
also the bluetooth widget too