NOT able to RECOVER Previous Created Project on the app! URGENT HELP needed!

yes. when you create a project on the phone, the unique token (code) is sent to the email address. you should be able to find it between your old emails, than you can try to connect to the board via blynk api.

i’m not sure if this is possible. those tokens are generated automatically.

7 months != suddenly,
at least for average humans :slight_smile:

Well thanks for the Idea!
But the main Concept and Winning Prospect of

My Innovation is the APP

,which enables farmers to remotely moniter their crop from anywhere around the world!

The APP is a SERIOUS PROS of My Project! I cant leave it at any means

Could you Please consult @Pavel @Dmitriy to make an exception in my case ,

Without the app the whole project is nothing ,please undertand

It was all working perfectly and all of a sudden…

Can you please suggest a way to recover the app layout or atleast the app with the auth code i have in my nodemcu…:sleepy::tired_face:

I cant cant give up infront of my school…:tired_face:

I would be re-writing the code if I were you, since I don’t think the devs will be able to do anything .

Update:@pavel @Dmitriy as i had an extra Nodemcu Lying around I tried uploading the code to nodemcu,In the serial moniter I can see Nodemcu Connected to wifi and the INVALID TOKEN!

So now they have Disabled the Tokan and my Project Data???
Why is all these disasters happeing to a 15 yr old boy from India,:sleepy:
If the Concerned persons are going to fix the issue please respond,_dont want to be abandoned _

one or both of above statements are not true. first you said you do not have the code anymore, now you say you’ve just uploaded it to another nodemcu…

also, what do you mean by “project data”?

I think if it were me, I’d set-up a new Blynk project and re-create the app as you had it before (presumably you have screenshots that you used when entering the competition). I’d then write some new code for you NodeMCU and if you don’t have time to re-write that from scratch then just write some code to push some dummy data to the virtual pins used by the app.

I think there are a few lessons to be learned here. Backups of code, understanding the terms of the free Blynk accounts, not leaving it to the last minute before dusting-off your competition project etc. We’ve all learned lessons like this the hard way at some point!

Pete.

3 Likes

i lost an entire project once, :tired_face:

but by re-writing the whole code and re-setting up the Blynk app settings actually made it work and look better… :wink:

if you are really worthy of an award, going through an entire ‘catastrophic event’ re-build process will prove it :smiley:

(at least you have learned a valuable lesson in that with electronics & software - you must back-up, back-up and back-up again!)

3 Likes

@george
We can’t restore your account. Sorry.

If it that’s really important for you, please create new Project, get a new Auth Token, put it into the code you used on your ESP hardware and everything will work again.

Even if you lost your code, writing it from scratch would take you 1 day at max. Snapping together an interface from widgets should not take longer than 15minutes. You spent more time on the forum asking for help…

We will refill your Energy for the inconvenience. We are deeply sorry it happened before the competition. :frowning:

Please let us know how it worked for you.

2 Likes

@Pavel @Dmitriy Please then quickly fill up the energy as soon as possible…
Can I Get some bonus energy considering what happend to me? Please

Thanks for the cooperation!

@george please send me your login email.

Hey Everyone!
@Costas @Dmitriy
Greetings From India!

The Project is working Fine! All thanks to everyone for the support!

Now the app is working fine,
btw is there anyy way to display the sensor data on a browser?

Good to hear… now make regular backups from now on :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, sorta… as per…

blynkapi · Apiary

Create a new topic if you require further assistance with that.

1 Like