Not able to make it work

Hi there, I am a new Blynk user and I could not make it work properly.

My code:

#include <WiFi.h>                               //Inclusão das bibliotecas
#include <WiFiClient.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp32.h>
char auth[] = "4C4enZftisYd0ud6QbmUfuO2M6LNx87o";                      //Inclua aqui o token recebido por email
char ssid[] = "JRFiber-GRACIELA-2.4G";               //Insira aqui o nome da sua rede Wi-Fi
char pass[] = "MyPassword";              //Insira aqui a senha da sua rede Wi-Fi

float temperature = 0;
float temperature2 = 0;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);                           //Inicialização do Monitor Serial
  Serial.println("BLYNK TEST");
  Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);                //Inicia o Blynk
  Serial.println("Conectado");
}

void loop() {
  temperature += 0.1415;
  temperature2 += 0.33085;

Blynk.run();                                  //Ativa o Blynk
  Serial.println(temperature);
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V0, temperature);           //send temperature value to virtual pin 1
  Serial.println(temperature2);
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V1, temperature2);           //send another value to virtual pin 2
}```

The monitor output says:
```ecting to JRFiber-GRACIELA-2.4G

Brownout detector was triggered

'⸮⸮i⸮⸮l⸮⸮$⸮	4⸮BLYNK TEST
[26] Connecting to JRFiber-GRACIELA-2.4G

I am trying to use the code with a ESP32 DEV kit V1, Linux Mint 20.1, Arduino IDE 1.8.15. Please let me know if you guys need any further information.

A question: Do I have to configure any parameter on my modem/router in order to Blynk work properly on my device? Actually my ISP does not allow me to access the configs, so I am not supposed to change any of those params.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Rene.

@rbrosens please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

Thank you Pete. I hope is well done this time. Regards

Is your WiFi SSID AND password correct?

Pete.

Yes, they are. Of course I’ve changed my real password to “MyPassword” but in my code I have my correct password set.

Well, your ESP32 is failing to connect to your WiFi.

You could try rebooting your router.

Pete.

1 Like

Mr. Pete,

I got it! No, you got it!

My wife changed the router (and the password) last week and I just forgot it. My bad. I am so sorry (and shamed).

Really appreciated your help. Now it’s saying “Invalid auth token” but this is another story.

Thanks again!

Best regardst, Rene

I think there’s a life lesson there!

Are you using Blynk legacy or Blynk IoT ?

The auth token you posted isn’t valid for any of the Blynk legacy cloud servers, and if you are using Blynk IoT then you are missing the Template ID from your sketch.

Pete.

Yes, definitely there is a life lesson there! Never mind…

I was using a token from an e-mail I’ve received from Blynk when I built the project on my cell phone. So I copied the token (a different one) from the app and now the project is running successfully.

Thank you once again

1 Like

I am facing same issue but problem little bit different,

My device successfully connected

But after connect my relay module it’s goes disconnected

Can someone tell me why this happinng

Are you using an external power source to supply voltage to the relay ?